Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QB Gardner Minshew sets NFL, franchise records in debut

Adam Schefter: "Jaguars’ rookie QB Gardner Minshew’s completion percentage (88.0) Sunday was the highest in NFL history for any player with at least 15 pass attempts making their NFL debut. It is also a franchise single-game record among players with at least 25 pass attempts."

Did the Jags finally win the QB lottery?

Comment

I really wish we had a Washington State version of TTURedRaider who could help answer questions. I knew he was good in college but I guess I underestimated him. Maybe good in the Pac-12 at QB means more than it does in other conferences.

Comment

Originally posted by samnite View Post
        I really wish we had a Washington State version of TTURedRaider who could help answer questions. I knew he was good in college but I guess I underestimated him. Maybe good in the Pac-12 at QB means more than it does in other conferences.

Well keep in mind his predecessor Luke Falk put up similar rate stats and his successor Anthony Gordon is already doing the same. It's really hard to evaluate guys playing in that system.

Comment

Originally posted by worldofx View Post

Well keep in mind his predecessor Luke Falk put up similar rate stats and his successor Anthony Gordon is already doing the same. It's really hard to evaluate guys playing in that system.
          I guess you're right. Maybe Minshew is just smarter than most of those system QBs and was able to learn his NFL playbook faster than most rookies. Or maybe the Jags actually have a good OC who can scheme for personnel? It has been awhile since the Jags actually had a competent passing offense. I was expecting Fournette would have to carry the offense if the offense was going to be successful.

Comment

Working...
          X