Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post
    Jesus, last night on Stubhub someone bought my NU/Indiana tickets for $200. Who in their right mind would pay $200 to see NU/IU?

I still have my tickets at my "make me sell them" prices.
    That’s not a terrible price, but I love going to games and routinely pay in the 300-350 ballpark for a pair.

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

That’s not a terrible price, but I love going to games and routinely pay in the 300-350 ballpark for a pair.
      It's a terrible price for Nebraska\Indiana IMO...... $300-350 might be something you'd see for a tOSU game. I have my Nebraska\tOSU tickets at $300 apiece but recommended right now is $220 each.

Comment

Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post

It's a terrible price for Nebraska\Indiana IMO...... $300-350 might be something you'd see for a tOSU game. I have my Nebraska\tOSU tickets at $300 apiece but recommended right now is $220 each.
        Yeah, I don’t know, it depends on the circumstances I guess. I’ve paid more than I probably should have to go to a few WVU and tOSU games, but I also stay and tailgate with people when I go so I really don’t spend much money outside of that.

Comment

I paid 350 for a pair of NC game tickets. No way am I shelling out more for a regular season game. I only paid $100 for OU- Tennessee and it was the best seat I ever had for a game.

Comment

Originally posted by riker7 View Post
            I paid 350 for a pair of NC game tickets. No way am I shelling out more for a regular season game. I only paid $100 for OU- Tennessee and it was the best seat I ever had for a game.
            Not all of us are willing to suck cock, though.

Comment

Not all of us are willing to suck cock, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Fresneck View Post

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X