Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by General_Grantlocks View Post

LMFAO @ those davy crocket cock slurpers.
    Doesn’t Tennessee have more titles than like your entire conference outside of USC? Someone should check that, because if not, it’s probably close.

Comment

LMFAO @ those davy crocket cock slurpers.
      <----- still butthurt over 05

Comment

FWIW, Oregon is 4-2 vs the SEC this century.

LSU is the only team that really spanked us when we had 4 turnovers and they dominated the LOS.

Comment

FWIW, Oregon is 4-2 vs the SEC this century.

LSU is the only team that really spanked us when we had 4 turnovers and they dominated the LOS.
          Now tell the class which 4 SEC teams Oregon beat.

Go on, don’t be shy.

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

Now tell the class which 4 SEC teams Oregon beat.

Go on, don’t be shy.
            We beat the crap out of Tennessee and Moo State twice, lost to National Champion Auburn by a FG, got whooped by LSU that went 13-1 and beat the national champion.

So, we've beaten the lower to middle tier SEC teams and lost to the really good ones. Not sure which Auburn is this season.

Comment

We beat the crap out of Tennessee and Moo State twice, lost to National Champion Auburn by a FG, got whooped by LSU that went 13-1 and beat the national champion.

So, we've beaten the lower to middle tier SEC teams and lost to the really good ones. Not sure which Auburn is this season.
              Mississippi State won three games one year y’all beat them and two the other. Tennessee was below .500 in both of those seasons.

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

Mississippi State won three games one year y’all beat them and two the other. Tennessee was below .500 in both of those seasons.
                Yes. Lower to middle SEC teams. We really haven't played true "middle" or "good" SEC team during the stretch. Basically below average or elite only.

Side note: 2011 LSU was WAY better than I remember. They shithoused everyone except Saban.

Comment

Yes. Lower to middle SEC teams. We really haven't played true "middle" or "good" SEC team during the stretch.

Side note: 2011 LSU was WAY better than I remember. They shithoused everyone except Saban.
                  Emphasis on the lower.

LSU is the 2011 national champion in my mind. I don’t give a shit about that lame ass rematch game, their resume was easily the best and a win on the road > a win on a neutral site.

Comment

I watched both Spring games a month or so ago and my basic thought is if Auburn's QB doesn't shit the bed, they have more talent and will win.

Their front 7 against Oregon's OL will be possibly one of the best talent on talent matchups we'll see in the country this year. Oregon has multiple OL that will be NFL guys(the tackles will both probably be 1st round picks) and Auburn has multiple DL that will be. Hoping we can hit some play-action against their new linebackers. Brown is probably going to wreck our center's shit.
                    Last edited by General_Grantlocks; 07-19-2019, 05:26 PM.

Comment

Odd year Auburn with a coach on the hot seat. Rabid dog would be the best description.

Comment

Originally posted by ibleed View Post

UCLA gave us quite a gem with that epic comeback against aTm....
                        Does that one win mean they were relevant?

Comment

Originally posted by Fresneck View Post

Does that one win mean they were relevant?
                          Well.... because that moment was centered moreso around LOFAO at aTm than it was praising UCLA..... I'm inclined to say no....

But.... what say the jury?

Comment

Originally posted by ibleed View Post

Well.... because that moment was centered moreso around LOFAO at aTm than it was praising UCLA..... I'm inclined to say no....

But.... what say the jury?
                            That works for me

Comment

Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post
                              I rather this have been a home and home. I know no one that is excited to go to Texas on Labor Day weekend to spend tons of cash to see this.
                              Could be worse. Auburn could be playing Louisville in steamy Orlando or Duke.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Sounds like both teams will be down a starting WR after the first few days of fall camp. Schooler out for Oregon 6-8 weeks with a foot injury.Auburn lost their track star.

Hopefully they aren't stupid enough to play Johnny Johnson in his spot.

Comment

Working...
                                X