Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tiger Woods= Sports Story of the Year

Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by theBHMAguy View Post
    I mean...I don't have a problem with him winning, but what is so great about his life story? He cheated on his wife and he got what he had coming.
    There were some hot takes on this yesterday and today. "to overcome such adversity in his life to get back to the top of the leaderboard is amazing" or some such shit.

    Dude was drinking his ass off, banging hot Swedish models and wiping his ass with $100 bills. Cry me a river.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by DPR View Post
      There were some hot takes on this yesterday and today. "to overcome such adversity in his life to get back to the top of the leaderboard is amazing" or some such shit.

      Dude was drinking his ass off, banging hot Swedish models and wiping his ass with $100 bills. Cry me a river.
      Dude had multiple back surgeries and could barely even walk 2 years ago. But sure. No real adversity.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post

        Dude had multiple back surgeries and could barely even walk 2 years ago. But sure. No real adversity.
        And access to the best surgeons and trainers and rehab specialists that a billion dollars can buy.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by DPR View Post
          And access to the best surgeons and trainers and rehab specialists that a billion dollars can buy.
          So in your mind, what WOULD constitute a phenomenal comeback story of an athlete overcoming nearly career ending issues that would be worthy of celebrating?

          Comment


          • #20
            This is America. We shit all over people that fuck up and prop them up when they come back. Good for Tiger. All his peers stuck around to give him props, the game is better when he’s winning and going 14 years between green jackets is awesome.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post

              So in your mind, what WOULD constitute a phenomenal comeback story of an athlete overcoming nearly career ending issues that would be worthy of celebrating?
              Eric Berry obviously

              Comment


              • #22

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by DPR View Post

                  And access to the best surgeons and trainers and rehab specialists that a billion dollars can buy.
                  as well as the finest HGH.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by PBS View Post
                    And his world ranking was like 1,399 or something nuts

                    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                    It was 12th before the tnmnt.

                    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      We'd all be a lot sleezier when we were 20-25 years old with that fame and money.

                      Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Hamp View Post
                        It was 12th before the tnmnt.

                        Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
                        I'm talking about at rock bottom

                        Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by PBS View Post
                          I'm talking about at rock bottom

                          Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                          That's crazy that he fell that far. I mean no way John Daly has gotten that low.

                          Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by PBS View Post
                            And his world ranking was like 1,399 or something nuts

                            Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                            656 was his worst ranking from what I can tell. Had a 3 year ranking of 416, 652, 656 from 2015-2017.

                            Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by Hamp View Post
                              656 was his worst ranking from what I can tell. Had a 3 year ranking of 416, 652, 656 from 2015-2017.

                              Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
                              https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.gol...f-ranking/amp/

                              Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post

                                Dude had multiple back surgeries and could barely even walk 2 years ago. But sure. No real adversity.
                                What kind of shitbag cheats on his wife?. I'm sorry I don't feel bad that he had a bad back and could barely walk. Maybe he if wasn't sleeping around on his wife.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X