• Tiger Woods= Sports Story of the Year

This is like a hit movie

Simply Amazing

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Originally posted by PBS View Post
    This is like a hit movie

Simply Amazing

Why are Tiger Woods fans so fucking retarded? Seriously, can someone explain this to me?

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

Why are Tiger Woods fans so fucking retarded? Seriously, can someone explain this to me?
      He’s the Goat and has a remarkable life story. This kind of resurgence has never happened in any sport. Ever.

I get Jtrain’s hate because he’s an Ohio St Jack stan. I’d be the same way honestly. But you can’t deny this guy’s story is amazing. Dude couldn’t even hardly walk two years ago. To come back from that and hold off half of the top 20 in the game right now to finally win on the big stage after an 11 year drought.

I mean come on...

Comment

And his world ranking was like 1,399 or something nuts

Comment

Seems like a stupid thing to post in April.

But par for the course for the OP

Comment

Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post

He’s the Goat and has a remarkable life story. This kind of resurgence has never happened in any sport. Ever.

I get Jtrain’s hate because he’s an Ohio St Jack stan. I’d be the same way honestly. But you can’t deny this guy’s story is amazing. Dude couldn’t even hardly walk two years ago. To come back from that and hold off half of the top 20 in the game right now to finally win on the big stage after an 11 year drought.

I mean come on...
            Did he blow out his back dicking some bimbo while his wife was caring for his two young children?

Comment

Did he blow out his back dicking some bimbo while his wife was caring for his two young children?
              His first mistake was getting married back then...... Or else he would have won 80 percent of all tournaments.

Comment

Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post

His first mistake was getting married back then...... Or else he would have won 80 percent of all tournaments.
                The guy's a sleazy piece of shit.

Seriously Foster, you're in almost the exact same position as a father as he was in when he was fucking every waitress and hooters girl in the continental U.S. Could you look at yourself in the mirror if you were juggling 6 bitches while your wife was watching your kids? If not, why not? Because I think we both know the answer to those questions, which makes your love of this guy completely inexplicable.

Comment

I think its possible to acknowledge that Tiger's done some pretty skeezy shit outside the course while still acknowledging that he's still a fantastic golfer and earned the fuck out of a major win that most people thought was never going to come.

Comment

Originally posted by Pollaski View Post
                    I think its possible to acknowledge that Tiger's done some pretty skeezy shit outside the course while still acknowledging that he's still a fantastic golfer and earned the fuck out of a major win that most people thought was never going to come.
                    Would it be possible to just let ppl have their own opinions, Dick?

Comment

Originally posted by PBS View Post
                      Would it be possible to just let ppl have their own opinions, Dick?

How am I preventing you from having your opinion?

You really are a little cuck bitch.

Comment

You've always got to have a cheap shot. It gets tiring.

Comment

You know snowflakes are delicate.

Comment

I mean...I don't have a problem with him winning, but what is so great about his life story? He cheated on his wife and he got what he had coming.

Comment

In this case, he was retarded long before Woods and he will be long after Tiger nails his wife. Again.

Comment

Working...
                              X