Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by General_Grantlocks View Post
    RIIIIIIIP ciiiiityyyyyyyyyy.

Great series RetepAdam. Genuinely like all of Denver's players, even if Milsap annoys me. Denver probably needs to add 1 more legit wing player to challenge the Warriors next season.

Portland was lucky that Evan Turner played well in the 4th quarter for the first time in the playoffs and Denver missed shots. cj was awesome the last 2 games.
    I thought Retep was a Nets fan? Or did he become a Nuggets fan when the Nets moved to Brooklyn?

Comment

• Damn. Was hoping Aminu missed the plane back from Denver. Already showing off his ability to miss lay-ups.

Comment

• Either the Blazers were tired or Stotts is an idiot, but giving Steph free releases on 3's was just pathetic, lol.

Comment

• Kerr is literally double teaming Lillard every time, LOL.

Comment

• Toronto can start giving Bledsoe the Tony Allen treatment.

Comment

• Man you cannot waste an actual good playoff game from Lowry.

Comment

• When Brook Lopez has double digit boards you know he had a monster game.

Comment

• How pissed would the league be if we had a Portland/Toronto finals? I'm 99% sure we'll get the exact opposite, but it's funny to imagine how bad those ratings would be.

Comment

• And just like that, Curry has 8. So much for the changes on defense helping.

Comment

• Other than the 5 minutes Myers Leonard played, that was a hell of a half, lol.

Offense was just being hot, but defense was very good.

Comment

• Portland is up +15 at half, but Myers Leonard is still -11, LMFAO!

Comment

• Well, that happened fast, LOL. Bad defensive rebounding REALLY killing Portland again.

Comment

• Originally posted by General_Grantlocks View Post
                            Well, that happened fast, LOL. Bad defensive rebounding REALLY killing Portland again.
                            Golden State just baffles me. I can't even watch them when Durant is healthy.

Comment

• So Lillard somehow prevents the 3rd quarter from being a complete and total shit show for Portland.

Comment

• That CJ missed 3 is a series ending miss.

Comment

Working...
                                X