Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JTrain View Post
    One more period like that. Torts gameplan has been masterful so far.
    how long has tortillarella been in Columbus?

ive always felt his methods had a shelf life, bit damned if theyre not effective for a while.

Comment

Jets with a three goal surge. Always warms my heart to see the Blues get kicked in the nuts.

Comment

3 games to 0...mother of god...

Comment

Not a single power play for Tampa

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm still not saying anything.

Comment

Its great watching the Gooner scramble to make excuses in order to lessen what the CBJ are doing...all because I own him. I own him on this board, I own him in real life...Poor little bitch is my property.

In any case, series isn't over. Ohio teams have lost 3-1 leads in the past. Never a 3-0, but I mean come on...losing in heartbreaking ways is our thing. They will be a tough team to finish.

Comment

Originally posted by JTrain View Post
                Its great watching the Gooner scramble to make excuses in order to lessen what the CBJ are doing...all because I own him. I own him on this board, I own him in real life...Poor little bitch is my property.

In any case, series isn't over. Ohio teams have lost 3-1 leads in the past. Never a 3-0, but I mean come on...losing in heartbreaking ways is our thing. They will be a tough team to finish.
                Never over until the 4th nail is in.

This would be CBJ's first series win, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Pollaski View Post

Yes, which would be awesome because it would also be the biggest upset in NHL playoff history, especially if it's a sweep.

Comment

Best game I've been to yet...

Comment

What Hook-ems said...would be our first...and it would be a massive upset. That team skull fucked us in the regular season (8-2, 4-0, and 5-1 were the scores). Torts has completely taken TB's skill out of the equation by forcing them to dump and chase. Erased the middle of the ice for them, and our guys through 3 games have played as good of hockey as they have played all year (save the 1st period of game 1). Itd be fucking awesome to see them complete this one. People thought tonight was loud, if they get a lead on Tuesday the roof may actually blow off.

Comment

They asked the TB coach if he was stunned to be in the position he's in. The fact it took him a few seconds to come up with any sort of an answer says everything. The Bolts are rattled.

Comment

They asked the TB coach if he was stunned to be in the position he's in. The fact it took him a few seconds to come up with any sort of an answer says everything. The Bolts are rattled.
                          Kucherov going psycho is when I realized they were unraveling. Its never over until its over though and TB didn't win all those games because they're bad, so I'm keeping my mouth shut.

Comment

If last night was anything to go by, I think the Knights and Sharks don't like each other.

Comment

Game 3.

Leggo

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X