Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do conferences other than the SEC and ACC even try?

Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hamp View Post
    It's ridiculous now. My daughter is in year round Volleyball now at a $4500 clip to me or she will lose her athletic advantage over the other kids as they are all I'm year round now.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    I feel you. My daughter plays Volleyball and sings in the Chorus.

Comment

We beat each other up.

Comment

Originally posted by BChris View Post

I feel you. My daughter plays Volleyball and sings in the Chorus.
        Choir and band are the easiest ways to get college scholarships. If these year round ball players don't turn the effort into college money it was all a complete waste of money on effort on everyone's part.

Comment

Originally posted by riker7 View Post

Choir and band are the easiest ways to get college scholarships. If these year round ball players don't turn the effort into college money it was all a complete waste of money on effort on everyone's part.
          Both so true.

Comment

I think everything girl sports\activities related is 4x the price of boys. Thankfully I have two boys.

Comment

Originally posted by riker7 View Post

Lacrosse and Golf for women are the 2 easiest in sports for scholarships. Volleyball and basketball are the 2 most difficult.

Comment

Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post
                I think everything girl sports\activities related is 4x the price of boys. Thankfully I have two boys.
                On top of paying 4k plus for travel ball, it costs me about $500 for the hotel stay, not including food and travel. About to drive Uber to soley pay for Volleyball. Lol

Last edited by Hamp; 03-26-2019, 09:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BChris View Post

Both so true.
                  I had scholarship offers for band from two different schools and I wasn't even that good. I was always technically proficient without having much in the way of talent. If your kid shows any musical inclination it is certainly the way to go. Encourage your daughter on the choir side and tolerate volleyball. At least she isn't playing softball. Some of those girls are hard to look at but I haven't seen too many college volleyball players who looked bad from behind.

Comment

Originally posted by Hamp View Post
                    Lacrosse and Golf for women are the 2 easiest in sports for scholarships. Volleyball and basketball are the 2 most difficult.

It would probably be cheaper to just pay for college.

Comment

Well I don't do it because I hope she gets a scholarship. I do it because it makes her happy and she's dominant.

Comment

Just imagine how much better the Pac 12 would be with us instead of Colorado.

Comment

Working...
                        X