Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do conferences other than the SEC and ACC even try?

Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post
    10 consecutive belk bowl appearances baby!!!
    5 BCS bowls in the past 15 years.

Comment

F4P had a bowl of serial for breakfast this morning.

Comment

Listen you millennial faggots, stop posting bullshit from Twitter. I can't quote your posts right when you do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post

5 BCS bowls in the past 15 years.
          Going to a good bowl once every 3 years! Buzzzzzzz!

Comment

Tfw your conference has actual academic standards and can't just load their teams up with talented retards
            Wait a minute, I thought that UNC had a tough curriculum for their student athletes?

Comment

Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post

Wait a minute, I thought that UNC had a tough curriculum for their student athletes?
              They're the best though bro! A tweet said so!

Comment

Going to a good bowl once every 3 years! Buzzzzzzz!

Comment

Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post

Comment

Honestly at this point with kids sports I don't expect the south to lose it's advantage. They can practice all sports year round......

In places like KC you're seeing the overly sports parent put his kid into baseball academies that practice baseball indoor year round. Being able to practice an additional 3-4 months per year is a definite advantage.

Comment

Honestly at this point with kids sports I don't expect the south to lose it's advantage. They can practice all sports year round......

In places like KC you're seeing the overly sports parent put his kid into baseball academies that practice baseball indoor year round. Being able to practice an additional 3-4 months per year is a definite advantage.
                      Global warming should fix that problem in about 300 years.

Comment

Originally posted by daCat View Post

Global warming should fix that problem in about 300 years.
                        This was KC's first real winter in about 5 years... It was probably also the most terrible one in 20.

Comment

Has the whole world gone crazy or is F4P bragging about academic reputations among ACC schools during a tournament where North Carolina is poised to make another Final Four?

Just because you load up on good kids for your non-athletic majors doesn't mean we are going to forget that ACC schools load up a 5* recruit's classwork with intro to movies and video game history 101.

Comment

It's ridiculous now. My daughter is in year round Volleyball now at a $4500 clip to me or she will lose her athletic advantage over the other kids as they are all I'm year round now.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

And I hope every SEC team besides UT loses this week. Fuck em.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DPR View Post
                                Has the whole world gone crazy or is F4P bragging about academic reputations among ACC schools during a tournament where North Carolina is poised to make another Final Four?

Just because you load up on good kids for your non-athletic majors doesn't mean we are going to forget that ACC schools load up a 5* recruit's classwork with intro to movies and video game history 101.

Comment

Working...
                                X