Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got 15/16 on the Sweet 16.

Did not have Purdue. Had St Mary’s. Actually had St Mary’s in the Elite 8.

Michigan, Sparty, UVA, UNC at the Final Four. UVA over Sparty.

Oh yea? Well I've got 16/16 in the Sweet 16.

What? Thought we were just making shit up to make ourselves look smart on an anonymous message board.

Comment

We're going to need to see a picture of you holding up your bracket with your teeth, left hand over right eye, and a picture of Hawksgirl's boobs held between your right thumb and pinky.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash View Post
        We're going to need to see a picture of you holding up your bracket with your teeth, left hand over right eye, and a picture of Hawksgirl's boobs held between your right thumb and pinky.
        LMFAO

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

With all the 1 2 3 seeds making it wouldn’t this mean you just picked favorites?

Comment

Gator likes playing with chalk

Comment

Originally posted by PBS View Post
              Gator likes playing with chalk

He probably ate it as a kid.

Comment

Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post
                With all the 1 2 3 seeds making it wouldn’t this mean you just picked favorites?
                If you picked chalk you'd end up with 14/16 right.

I mean, 15/16 is nice and all but this year, it's barely better than average.

Comment

Yep. Got 15/16 and still only in first in one pool.

Missed Kansas.

Comment

Originally posted by DPR View Post

If you picked chalk you'd end up with 14/16 right.

I mean, 15/16 is nice and all but this year, it's barely better than average.
                    Not really. I only got 13/16, and I"m still 88% (my first round was only 24, so not like its carrying me either)

Going off the FV sports group (which has pretty much everyone except Nash and Nutt at or above 50%) we averaged 12.5 correct.

Samnite- 15
                    SCT, Grant- 14
                    Trips, Pollaski, PBS, Beamer, Dechet, Waldo- 13
                    Fuq, Jtrain, Chris, Gyle, Geno- 12
                    Nash, Nutt- 11
                    Dagoodson- 10

The fact is, most people don't pick chalk, because we've been conditioned by the tournament to not expect chalk.

Comment

For the record, going chalk almost always gets you good, but not pool-winning results. Even last year, which was pretty much as chaotic as it gets, a completely chalk bracket would have scored 850, around the 80% .

Chalk gets you respectable, but it won't win. Besides, its not fun to just pick chalk. You gotta spice it up at least a little.

(On that note, holy shit I didn't even remember that I got the title game dead on last year and got a 1280)
                      Last edited by Pollaski; 03-25-2019, 04:42 PM.

Comment

Belmont got screwed on some bad calls down the stretch. Nevada got the flu and honestly I don't think they would have beaten Michigan anyway, Michigan playing too well right now.

Duke was extremely lucky. UCF doesn't flub that alley oop and everyone's bracket is fucked and we aren't talking chalk up the ying yang.

Comment

I took Belmont, UC Irvine and Murray State to the Sweet 16. All understandable misses, as I took a chance on them. Kansas was my only embarrassing miss in the Sweet 16. Went almost all chalk the rest of the way. Duke-Sparty, Zags-Rats, Hoos-Purdont (only 3 over 2 I have), and Carolina-UK. I mean, I do have a Duke-UK final, which im seriously questioning at this point.

Comment

Yeah. PJ Washington ain't playing this weekend either.

Elite 8 of
                            Duke-Sparty
                            FSU-Michigan
                            Virginia-Tennessee
                            UNC-Houston

Comment

Originally posted by General_Grantlocks View Post
                              Belmont got screwed on some bad calls down the stretch. Nevada got the flu and honestly I don't think they would have beaten Michigan anyway, Michigan playing too well right now.

Duke was extremely lucky. UCF doesn't flub that alley oop and everyone's bracket is fucked and we aren't talking chalk up the ying yang.
                              Belmont hurt me a lot. I put a lot of weight on them and felt confident. That's why they play though.

Comment

Working...
                              X