Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol @ Mets

Comment

• While a lot of it is bad luck(Babip against over .400 now), Diaz has absolutely meltdown down twice now this season(Phillies/Dodgers).

Maybe if he didn't have a 103 year old pitching coach, he'd make some adjustments.

Comment

• Acuna doubles off Kimbrel in his debut.

Comment

• Craig about pissed that one away.

Comment

• I thought this was cool.

https://streamable.com/ksu00

Comment

• Bullpen ERA is nearly a full run higher than Starters ERA. First time that the Bullpen ERA will be higher since 1969.

Oh and to touch on what Waldo said... 41% of Plate Appearances end on a walk, strikeout, or home run.

Comment

• Originally posted by nutt View Post
                Bullpen ERA is nearly a full run higher than Starters ERA. First time that the Bullpen ERA will be higher since 1969.

Oh and to touch on what Waldo said... 41% of Plate Appearances end on a walk, strikeout, or home run.
                Are "starters" that are starting in the 2nd inning considered starters or bullpen for this stat?

Comment

• Originally posted by General_Grantlocks View Post

Are "starters" that are starting in the 2nd inning considered starters or bullpen for this stat?
                  This was on MLB Network Radio. They said if you took out all of the opener/followers from Starter/Reliever ERA, the Bullpen ERA is still a half-run higher.

Comment

• #Angels have announced that pitcher Tyler Skaggs died this morning in Texas. The game vs. #Rangers has been canceled.

Comment

• Originally posted by boomie View Post
                      #Angels have announced that pitcher Tyler Skaggs died this morning in Texas. The game vs. #Rangers has been canceled.
                      Was just about to post this. Holy shit that's terrible.

Haven't heard anything about what happened.

Comment

• #ForeverIL

Comment

• I'm so bummed.

Comment

• Good Lord Puig....

Comment

• Originally posted by worldofx View Post
                              I'm so bummed.
                              California boy too. Big bummer. I still get sad about Todd Doxey sometimes.

Comment

• Not sure what the Yankees did to Sonny Gray, but glad to have him.

Reds now 4.5 games out of first.... In last place

Comment

Working...
                                X