Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Oregon is fucking scary. Where the hell did this even come from?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nash View Post

No. Duke has never been the good guys. Everyone fucking hates Duke. Duke fans and Kentucky fans should be turned into dog food.
      Duke fans do not equate to Kentucky fans. Sorry. We’re the good guys. You’re blinded by hate. Besides... all Duke fans love hanging at Calhoun’s on the river. Unlike Kentucky, we know BBQ.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nash View Post

He's going to do that, anyways.

Maybe he can do it with a trombone, though.
        Doubtful. I have too much work to do. And, I’d never defile my trombone in that manner! Betsy is sacrosanct.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pollaski View Post
          Good Oregon is fucking scary. Where the hell did this even come from?
          Apparently, a lineup shift. Or, if you’re a Kentucky fan, the Shadow Court wants a West Coast team in it for ratings. Seriously. I saw that today.

Comment

• Originally posted by nutt View Post
            Second time ever that the top 12 seeds all advance to the Sweet Sixteen. Wow. I think the Second Round has been chalk the whole way.
            Oregon is a 12 seed and Auburn is a 5 seed. But yeah you could have picked chalk and been doing alright.
            Last edited by TTURedRaider; 03-24-2019, 11:28 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deschet View Post

Duke fans do not equate to Kentucky fans. Sorry. We’re the good guys. You’re blinded by hate. Besides... all Duke fans love hanging at Calhoun’s on the river. Unlike Kentucky, we know BBQ.
              And you went there.

Just be glad the refs wanted Dook to remain in the tournament. Meanwhile, Dookies can spend the week sucking queerbq in a van down by the river.

Comment

• craziest kenpom year ever in terms of chalk. Oregon is literally the only outlier and 14 of the top 16 teams pre-tourney are in the Sweet 16.(which makes sense because of all the injuries, which kenpom doesn't account for). The highest rated team to lose was Wisconsin(who was 12 before the tourney began).

Part of this is them using advanced metrics more to seed, however...but I think that's a good thing.
                Last edited by General_Grantlocks; 03-25-2019, 01:20 AM.

Comment

Doubtful. I have too much work to do. And, I’d never defile my trombone in that manner! Betsy is sacrosanct.
                  You cant use this kind of verbiage and expect Nash to understand without some form of google redneck translate on.

Comment

Duke is annoying because they use up all the oxygen in the room.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pollaski View Post

There... there was one upset.
                      That was an ass whooping, not an upset.

Comment

• Originally posted by JTrain View Post

You cant use this kind of verbiage and expect Nash to understand without some form of google redneck translate on.
                        My vocabulary is yuge. It is the bigliest vocabulary in the history of the world. I know words.

Comment

• Originally posted by nutt View Post

That was an ass whooping, not an upset.
                          Well I was upset...

kinda...

Comment

• Originally posted by TTURedRaider View Post

Duke is annoying because they use up all the oxygen in the room.
                            LOL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by PBS View Post
                              Starting to think Purdue comes out of the South Region

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                              How's that work when we are about to beat their ass again.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Question for Iowa fans:

Is it common for your band/fans to sing other teams chants to irritate the team you're playing? Your band/fans were singing sweet home Alabama, yelling roll tide, doing the Florida Chomp, and for some reason chanting Coconut Shrimp during free throws? Little fucking weird.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X