Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Those "impractical jokers" promos on tru tv make me deeply uncomfortable. What a bunch of dickheads.

Comment

• You gotta give UVA a bit of credit. They got down early, all the ghosts of last year came rushing back to haunt them, but they pulled through and won comfortably.

Comment

• Wootens been a monster.

Comment

• I’m really going to be sad to not watch a bunch of scrappy white kids play boring basketball. Later. Wisconsin.

Comment

• Fuck Wisconsin.

Comment

• At least we wont be the only B1G team to lose in the opening round. Thanks Wisconsin!

Comment

• UW played way better than I expected. Was certain USU was gonna skate

Comment

• LIBERTY!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pollaski View Post
                    LIBERTY!!!!
                    The saddest part of rooting for Liberty is watching their fans actually praying. Like... for real?!

Comment

• Now that we are past the 3pt shooting toothpastes... I like the path through Iowa now

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Good job Liberty. Now let’s beat the fuck out of the Billikens and go salted earth on Jerry Falwells trash ass school.

Comment

• 16 seeds putting up some fights this year.

Comment

• LMFAO@ us having the lead at half...and had Wesson on the bench for an extended period of time. The Big 12 sucks shit. You cannot lose to this shit tOSU team.

Comment

• LMFAO @ the A10.

Comment

• Deschet has to be a little nervous watching JRob look 100%.

Comment

Working...
                                X