Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texas A&M apparently targeting Buzz Williams in coaching search

VT twitter has already moved past denial, anger, and bargaining straight into acceptance.

Good luck competing with aTm money

Comment

Part of me wants to think Buzz realizes he has something special going at Virginia Tech, and want to see it out. It took a while to pry him away from Marquette.

Then again, he's a Texas boy, they're going to throw a shitload of money at him, and he'll get to play in an easier conference.

Comment

Originally posted by Pollaski View Post
        Part of me wants to think Buzz realizes he has something special going at Virginia Tech, and want to see it out. It took a while to pry him away from Marquette.

Then again, he's a Texas boy, they're going to throw a shitload of money at him, and he'll get to play in an easier conference.
        If he's smart he will use use it to get a raise out of VT and stay there.

Comment

I’m thinking about AM basketball and drawing a blank. AC Law played for the Hawks and that’s it. Do they really have a team?

Comment

Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post
            I’m thinking about AM basketball and drawing a blank. AC Law played for the Hawks and that’s it. Do they really have a team?
            They got two sweet sixteens in the last three Tourneys. They also caused the epic UNI meltdown in 2016 and beat the unholy shit out of UNC last year.

Honestly, its kinda weird that they fired Billy Kennedy after that.
            Last edited by Pollaski; 03-15-2019, 01:09 PM.

Comment

LOL @ all the money that A&M is spending on sports, and how it won't even turn into a conference championship, let alone a national championship.

Comment

Originally posted by theBHMAguy View Post
                LOL @ all the money that A&M is spending on sports, and how it won't even turn into a conference championship, let alone a national championship.
                Theyre more like Texas than theyd ever want to admit

Comment

Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post
                  NBA player Deandre Jordan went to A&M. They were good under Billy Clyde Gillespie and Mark Turgeon.

Prior to the beginning of his last year at Texas A&M, Turgeon had negotiated a contract extension and salary increase, but he was growing more unhappy with the Aggie fanbase. During his final season coaching the Aggies Turgeon publicly express unhappiness with the inconsistent fan support from both students and public ticket holders. Turgeon left for Maryland.
                  Last edited by TTURedRaider; 03-16-2019, 07:07 PM.

Comment

Obligatory:

Buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

Working...
                    X