Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auburn just won't stop hitting 3's.

Comment

• My god I hope we don't see Auburn in the tournament.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

• http://www.bigbluehistory.net/bb/Sta...Tennessee.html

BEAT KENTUCKY TWICE
        2017-18 2018-19

Hang it next to your one Elite 8 banner.

LMFAOOOO

BRUCE! BRUCE! BRUCE!

Comment

• Justin Robinson back. Foster4Prez

Comment

• Originally posted by boomie View Post
            http://www.bigbluehistory.net/bb/Sta...Tennessee.html

BEAT KENTUCKY TWICE
            2017-18 2018-19

Hang it next to your one Elite 8 banner.

LMFAOOOO

BRUCE! BRUCE! BRUCE!
            Barnes 6-4 against you. Majority.

Comment

• Give me Kentucky 10 more times before I want to play Auburn again. If they have a good shooting night they are incredible.

Comment

• If we get the second seed in the south this could be the best loss we could have gotten........just kidding. signed, Boomie

Comment

• Good game UT folks. Good luck in the tourney.

Comment

• That being said....

Comment

• BILLIKINS! Survive a furious St. Bonaventure comeback and are going dancing.

Yale also into the dance.

And of course, Auburn dominates Tennessee, and that clears the 1 seed picture up a little bit.

Comment

• Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post
                        Good game UT folks. Good luck in the tourney.
                        Terrible game. Lol. Y'all have our number for sure. Hope to not see you in the tourney

Comment

• I know I've said it numerous times but I honestly mean it....there is nothing that sucks the life out of a broadcast like Dick Vitale. His endless talking, his "coaching" suggesting, his stupid catch phrases, his hawking his stupid book, his name dropping. We all shit on Gary Danielson because he sucks but I can ignore him. Vitale has to be himself and has to be bigger than the game. He's like Berman doing the "back back back back back" but for the entire damn game.

There were points during the game he was talking about seeding, the mid-majors, big schools, Duke/Zion, his book and God knows what else other than the actual game.

Does anyone here actually like him at this point?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hamp View Post
                            Terrible game. Lol. Y'all have our number for sure. Hope to not see you in the tourney

I said in the thread last week I hope we'd see each other again. Didn't see that coming. Y'all blew your load last night.

Comment

I know I've said it numerous times but I honestly mean it....there is nothing that sucks the life out of a broadcast like Dick Vitale. His endless talking, his "coaching" suggesting, his stupid catch phrases, his hawking his stupid book, his name dropping. We all shit on Gary Danielson because he sucks but I can ignore him. Vitale has to be himself and has to be bigger than the game. He's like Berman doing the "back back back back back" but for the entire damn game.

There were points during the game he was talking about seeding, the mid-majors, big schools, Duke/Zion, his book and God knows what else other than the actual game.

Does anyone here actually like him at this point?
                              No, he's pretty annoying. Part of me glad it wasn't close because I kept working on my closet during the broadcast and didn't hear too much of him.

Comment

I said in the thread last week I hope we'd see each other again. Didn't see that coming. Y'all blew your load last night.
                                I've said all year a team that can hit 3s is our kryptonite. That will be what gets them beat in the tournament. We over help and just leave guys open out there.

Comment

Working...
                                X