Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VCU may have knocked Belmont out of the field... or in Pollaski's strange world, a .500 Texas club.

Comment

• Originally posted by nutt View Post
      VCU may have knocked Belmont out of the field... or in Pollaski's strange world, a .500 Texas club.
      Wasn't that strange. A quarter of the brackets on the matrix still had Texas in.

And its not like anyone's happy about it. But previous results have left open the possiblity of a .500 at-large team, no matter how absurd it seems.

But yeah, I thnk Texas is out at this point. Not even sure who I put into the field from the A-10 now. I'll probably let the quarters play out and pick one of the last four teams.

Comment

• Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post
        LMFAO if UNC beats Duke again.
        Yeah. No one wants that.

Comment

Um... Duke lost to Cuse last night.
          Um... no, they didn’t.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deschet View Post

Yeah. No one wants that.
            I actually had someone tell me on reddit that UNC's wins have asterisks on them because Zion was out.

I want UNC to win strictly because people like that exist.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pollaski View Post

I actually had someone tell me on reddit that UNC's wins have asterisks on them because Zion was out.

I want UNC to win strictly because people like that exist.
              I actually heard that from a UNC fan. I told him, “No. Those games were well-played by UNC. They won those games. Period.”

Now, I’d like to see what Duke is going to do near full strength. Losing Bolden will be a factor. But having Zion? I mean... come on. The dude’s the best thing college hoops has had since Anthony Davis. And, what’s even better is that he’s a legit likable guy. Humble. He shares. And honestly cares about his team. Watch him in post-game interviews. He always brings over a walk-on and includes him. That’s just so rare. I think if you watched him, you’d see what I’m talking about.

Comment

• Ernie Kent got fired yesterday. The horrors Oregon people inflict on this state. General_Grantlocks

Comment

• Nebraska's brief little cinderella run ends at the hands of wisconsin. Is this the end for tim miles?

Comment

• Pollaski you shitstain, you fucked with my mind listing Syracuse vs. UNC in the ACC Semis tonight. I blame that on you.

Comment

Pollaski you shitstain, you fucked with my mind listing Syracuse vs. UNC in the ACC Semis tonight. I blame that on you.
                      I don't know what the fuck you're talk... (glances at Page 1)

Comment

• Originally posted by Pollaski View Post

I don't know what the fuck you're talk... (glances at Page 1)

Look here.......

just because I had a heart attack doesn't mean I'm loopy from drugs right now. I know what I seen dammit!

Comment

• Good game Gyle.

Comment

• Ohh God....Marty Smith does basketball now.

He looks like a fucking traffic cone with this stupid spikey hair and orange beard.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deschet View Post

I actually heard that from a UNC fan. I told him, “No. Those games were well-played by UNC. They won those games. Period.”

Now, I’d like to see what Duke is going to do near full strength. Losing Bolden will be a factor. But having Zion? I mean... come on. The dude’s the best thing college hoops has had since Anthony Davis. And, what’s even better is that he’s a legit likable guy. Humble. He shares. And honestly cares about his team. Watch him in post-game interviews. He always brings over a walk-on and includes him. That’s just so rare. I think if you watched him, you’d see what I’m talking about.
                              Considering he is at Duke, that is remarkable.

Comment

• Y'know, for how much shit we like to give boomie for being ruined by various teams/players, nothing comes close to daCat and Duke.

Comment

Working...
                                X