Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking/Shocking Southern High School football news

Rush Propst has been put on administrative leave by Colquitt county as the school system conducts an investigation around "personnel."

If the name rings a bell, this was the coach for that bad MTV Alabama high school football show about a decade ago who also happened to have two families that didn't know about each other.

Not only did Rush Propst have two families, he was once arrested for stealing golf balls out of a water hazard at a golf course near Jacksonville State University. Colquitt County, GA, is a fun place. I used to work there.

Comment

When he was at Hoover High School, Rush Propst also drove a brand new vehicle "leased" to the athletic department. The AD claimed he knew nothing about it.

Comment

Originally posted by riker7 View Post
        Not only did Rush Propst have two families, he was once arrested for stealing golf balls out of a water hazard at a golf course near Jacksonville State University. Colquitt County, GA, is a fun place. I used to work there.
        My high school played Thomas County Central for the state title years ago and we took buses down there. I think that's my only time ever being off 75 between Macon/Columbus/Florida.

We lost and went on the field after the game. The TCC kids were holding their own children in celebration. The idea of a jr. in high school having a child was foreign to me.

Comment

Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post

My high school played Thomas County Central for the state title years ago and we took buses down there. I think that's my only time ever being off 75 between Macon/Columbus/Florida.

We lost and went on the field after the game. The TCC kids were holding their own children in celebration. The idea of a jr. in high school having a child was foreign to me.
          I only went to Thomasvillle once. Didn't seem too bad. IIRC, Thomasville is where the FSU football team stays the night before a home game.

Moultrie (Colquitt County) is home to the Southern Ag Expo. You may have seen billboards. I have seen them as far away as northwestern Alabama. I lived in Sylvester (Worth County), between Tifton and Albany. Tifton wasn't too bad. Albany is, um, very ethnic. In south Georgia you get a beach climate with no beach. Summers are miserable and the gnats will carry away small children and pets.

Comment

I only went to Thomasvillle once. Didn't seem too bad. IIRC, Thomasville is where the FSU football team stays the night before a home game.

Moultrie (Colquitt County) is home to the Southern Ag Expo. You may have seen billboards. I have seen them as far away as northwestern Alabama. I lived in Sylvester (Worth County), between Tifton and Albany. Tifton wasn't too bad. Albany is, um, very ethnic. In south Georgia you get a beach climate with no beach. Summers are miserable and the gnats will carry away small children and pets.
            My best memory of 75S billboards was all the Robert Craft Asian handjob places. That and huge rebel flags.

I have a friend that went to that neck of the woods years and years ago and went to see Jimmy Carter do Sunday School. There's some odd touristy places down there but I rather keep on to Florida if I'm anywhere near the greater Dothan/Albany armpit.

Comment

My best memory of 75S billboards was all the Robert Craft Asian handjob places. That and huge rebel flags.

I have a friend that went to that neck of the woods years and years ago and went to see Jimmy Carter do Sunday School. There's some odd touristy places down there but I rather keep on to Florida if I'm anywhere near the greater Dothan/Albany armpit.
              I've been through Plains and have seen Jimmy Carter's church and the "Billy Beer" signs. I worked for a company with a big fertilizer bag plant in Americus. Had to go up there quite a bit. There is a very good Mennonite restaurant in Montezuma called Yoder's. I recommend it if you in the area around lunch time. It isn't too far off of 75. I have also been to Andersonville a couple of times and once went to Jefferson Davis' capture site in Fitzgerald, not far from Tifton.

Comment

I've driven through these communities driving from So Fla to OKC by way of Birmingham/ Tupelo/ Memphis. Didn't bother me much. It was actually nice to get around a simpler and slower America for a change. Anything to stay off of I-10.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

He gone.

https://www.al.com/sports/2019/03/ru...ching-job.html

Comment

I wonder what kind of crap did he get himself into?

Comment

LOL, never thought I'd hear that name again. OHHHH OOOH OHHH OOHHHHOOHHHHHHH.

Comment

Twitter says he was hooking his kids up with pills. With this guy, who the hell knows?

Comment

Gave pills to players, didn’t pay his taxes, and was, in general, a complete asshole.

https://www.moultrieobserver.com/new...b1c7e343d.html

Comment

Yeah I saw that a minute ago. I’m kind of disappointed. I was hoping for another family or some student affair or something.

Comment

Yeah I saw that a minute ago. I’m kind of disappointed. I was hoping for another family or some student affair or something.
                              Sounds like Colquitt County decided putting up with his crap was no longer worth it.

Comment

Working...
                              X