X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice bat flip

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I found it somewhat ironic that Michigan out-athletes us with more "diverse" (broadcaster code for black apparently) players when the opposite storyline is traditionally the stereotype in football when southern football teams play northern football teams.

Regardless, congrats Michigan fans. Going to be difficult for anyone to beat that team twice in a row with pitching like that.

Comment

I think Martin was underpaid going off salaries. All-time leader in wins but other guys making $1mil and he is making $700k.

Tech is in the Final Four of baseball. Beating Michigan twice in a row is a tough road though.
        Last edited by TTURedRaider; 06-19-2019, 10:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TTURedRaider View Post
          I think Martin was underpaid going off salaries. All-time leader in wins but other guys making $1mil and he is making $700k.

Tech is in the Final Four of baseball. Beating Michigan twice in a row is a tough road though.
          Congrats TTU. FSU was lucky to get this far given how bad the team played during the regular season. It will be tough to beat Michigan given the rest advantage and their pitching. The winner of TTU-Michigan will likely be an underdog to Vandy's group winner.

I think FSU and Mike Martin have an understanding regarding the salary. FSU doesn't really have as many resources to spend on baseball. Most of the coaching and recruiting is handled by Martin's son (Mike Martin Jr) and Martin Sr pretty much stays in Tallahassee. If the market for baseball coaches was like this 10-20 years ago then he would be making a higher salary since he would have been in his prime coaching years.

I look at it similar to how Joe Paterno made less money as the head coach in football and donated heavily. Martin is as closely tied to FSU Baseball as Paterno was to PSU Football minus the boy raping.

https://247sports.com/college/florid...own-120038207/

Comment

Who is winning today?

Comment

Wow that sucked. Congrats to Michigan.

Comment

Originally posted by TTURedRaider View Post
                Wow that sucked. Congrats to Michigan.
                My sentiments exactly lol

Comment

I'm not the type to root for Michigan in anything, but fuck Vanderbilt.

Comment

I’m sitting here getting a piece of pizza and just saw the Louisville pitcher. What a dipshit.

Comment

GO BLUE!

Comment

Originally posted by Gyle View Post
                        I'm not the type to root for Michigan in anything, but fuck Vanderbilt.
                        Why do you hate your RetepAdam side?

Comment

So it all comes down to a final game after Kumar (What kind of name is that anyhow, huh? Kumar. What is that, like five Os or two Us?) Rocker did Kumar Rocker things in Game 2.

Comment

Oh lookit. Michigan trying to do their best 2008 Fresno State impression.

But yeah, go Michigan. Fuck you Vanderbilt.

Comment

Working...
                            X