Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anthony Davis

So what are the plausible outcomes here?

- Pels cave and make a panic trade in the next 10 days for the Lakers pu pu platter of depreciating young players.

- Pels pivot to another team with better assets who may be willing to take the risk they can convince Davis to stay beyond next year. (Sixers? KANGZ?)

- Pels wait until the offseason and hope the Celtics are willing to part with Tatum.

- Pels wait until the offseason and hope the Knicks land the #1 pick and want Davis over Zion.

Not sure which door I would choose here other than the first one.

Raptors was an interesting one for me. I feel like they're already a bit all-in this year....

I would love the Portland Trailblazers to acquire him, trading away CJ McCollum, but that's merely fantasy.

76ers and C's seem most likely to me, but the NBA can be stupid.

Comment

Go Lakers

Comment

NO COLLUSION!

Comment

Originally posted by md21 View Post
          NO COLLUSION!
          I didn't know this previously but ESPN radio told me he is represented by the same people as Lebron James. Which made me wonder.

Comment

The best course of action would be the NBA banning Klutch Sports for killing the competitive balance.

Can't wait for someone in the NBA to say with a straight face why teams in small markets should care.

Comment

I would like to have Anthony Davis on my basketball team. It won't happen, but it would be fanfuckingtastic.

That said to Boomies point I agree.

Comment

If you all wanted this stopped, you should have stopped in 2010 when Bron-Wade-Bosh changed the way the NBA would be run forever. Most thought it was great then, because "lulz at Cleveland"...well, reap what you have sowed, mother fuckers.

Comment

None. Just let him play out his contact and let him walk.

That’s actually better than any possible trade scenario. They get to actually bottom out and do a real rebuild. What are they gonna get for Davis from anyone? Some protected first round picks that will never amount to shit, and some mediocre players that are like 24 years old?

Just let him play out the life of his contract, unless you get someone that is as retarded as Brooklyn was when dealing with Boston. That is literally the only time I can point to where a team actually traded players to facilitate an actual quality rebuild in the NBA.

Comment

Originally posted by worldofx View Post
                    - Pels wait until the offseason and hope the Knicks land the #1 pick and want Davis over Zion.

Not sure which door I would choose here other than the first one.
                    How many times did you have to say that out loud before you could say it without giggling?

Everybody knows Cleveland is getting the #1 pick.

Comment

Originally posted by JTrain View Post
                      If you all wanted this stopped, you should have stopped in 2010 when Bron-Wade-Bosh changed the way the NBA would be run forever. Most thought it was great then, because "lulz at Cleveland"...well, reap what you have sowed, mother fuckers.

Yeah that made the NBA even more unwatchable.

Comment

I'm gonna take a guess how this ends.

4 team trade

Lakers get Davis
                        Boston gets some picks
                        Sixers get a scrub
                        Pelicans get a tube of Pringles

Comment

Portland evidently making a serious go at this. If we could only have Whitsitt back at GM for this deal...

Comment

Comment

We made it!

Comment

Working...
                              X