Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remember the Marshall Henderson @ Auburn .gif?

Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remember the Marshall Henderson @ Auburn .gif?

A reporter tracked down some of the participants. Funny read.

https://www.redcuprebellion.com/2019...iss-basketball

I remember watching that live, and thinking that there might actually be a riot over an Ole Miss- Auburn basketball game.

Comment

What's weird is that I actually watched an Ole Miss\Auburn basketball game last night.

Comment

Also, its worth noting that this is THE high water-mark of Ole Miss basketball. With this win, they got to #16 in the polls at 17-2... then promptly got destroyed at home by a really bad Kentucky team, then lost to Florida, fell to unranked, and went just 6-4 the rest of the way in a weak SEC, ending the regular season at 23-8 and squarely on the bubble. They won the SEC tournament, got a 12 seed, picked off Wisconsin in the first round, then lost to La Salle and never made the tournament since.

Comment

Marshall truly embraced being the heel.

The GIF just keeps on giving, especially the bearded dude and the black security dude laughing get me every time.
          Last edited by General_Grantlocks; 01-10-2019, 01:38 PM.

Comment

Wonder where he's at now. Last Wikipedia has him in Italy in 2016, although he did participate in an Ole Miss alumni team in the 2017 Basketball Tournament.

Comment

Originally posted by General_Grantlocks View Post
              Marshall truly embraced being the heel.

The GIF just keeps on giving, especially the bearded dude and the black security dude laughing get me every time.
              I think I saw on Twitter the guy giving the double bird is a youth minister or something now.

Comment

Working...
              X