X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shamster
    started a topic Jim Chaney to Tennessee

Jim Chaney to Tennessee

Praise the Lord! You guys can have that train wreck of an OC.

• Hamp
    replied
    Looks like Gran turned Georgia down.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Hamp
    replied
    Georgia offers Eddie Gran the OC job? Thought they would make more of an alpha move.

Leave a comment:

• CheaterMichael
    replied
    Originally posted by theBHMAguy View Post

I don't mind being back...because I can still go to sleep at night knowing we have a more recent national championship.
    3 Qbs from Georgia have won nattys for schools out of the state of Georgia since 2010.

Leave a comment:

• riker7
    replied

I don't mind being back...because I can still go to sleep at night knowing we have a more recent national championship.
    No one is going to remember Saban’s national championships. The ghost of Bear Bryant was on the sideline with the Alabama alum coach.

Leave a comment:

• Hamp
    replied

Lmao

Leave a comment:

• theBHMAguy
    replied
    Originally posted by Hamp View Post
    Literally no one is saying that.

Leave a comment:

• Hamp
    replied
    Originally posted by Shamster View Post
    Tennessee’s back baby! 6th year in a row!
    Literally no one is saying that.

Leave a comment:

• Shamster
    replied
    Tennessee’s back baby! 6th year in a row!

Leave a comment:

• Gyle
    replied
    The Peter Man lit up Clemson

Leave a comment:

• Hamp
    replied
    I mean he's only one of two that started in the NFL. That's pretty much the best coaching job out of the bunch.

Leave a comment:

• nutt
    replied
    Originally posted by Hamp View Post
    About 50% of Georgia fans crying over having 500 yards of offense and 38 points a game. That's some crying I'd like to do again. Also first team ever to have 4 rushers in last 2 seasons to have over a thousand yards. Another problem I'd like to have. Also Chaney just excels at QB development. Drew Brees, Tyler Bray, Brandon Allen, Nate fucking Peterman, Jake Fromm. We didn't realize how good we had it with him when we had him. Definitely happy about him coming back.

One of these names is not like the other...

Leave a comment:

• Hamp
    replied
    I'm actually okay with this hire. If UGA lost games because they went conservative, that's not on Chaney. That's on the HC to tell him to get it together at those points in the game.
    About 50% of Georgia fans crying over having 500 yards of offense and 38 points a game. That's some crying I'd like to do again. Also first team ever to have 4 rushers in last 2 seasons to have over a thousand yards. Another problem I'd like to have. Also Chaney just excels at QB development. Drew Brees, Tyler Bray, Brandon Allen, Nate fucking Peterman, Jake Fromm. We didn't realize how good we had it with him when we had him. Definitely happy about him coming back.

Leave a comment:

• theBHMAguy
    replied
    I'm actually okay with this hire. If UGA lost games because they went conservative, that's not on Chaney. That's on the HC to tell him to get it together at those points in the game.

Leave a comment:

• Hamp
    replied
    Gladly. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X