Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kingsbury

Is about to go from fired from Texas Tech to an NFL HC job.

It doesn’t seem to be that hard to become an HC in the NFL.

Comment

Lane Kiffin 2.0

Comment

First LaFleur and now Kingsbury... damn

Comment

I thought USC banned him from talking to the jets - what happened?

Comment

I'm sorry Waldo/SC

There will be better days for USC and for the Pac-12's sake I hope they are sooner rather than later, but right now it's a dumpster fire of wasted talent. The chaos surrounding the AD/football/boosters thing...

What fun is this board if we can't bump a POWER AND THE GLORY thread once in awhile...?

Comment

Originally posted by sctrojan View Post
              I thought USC banned him from talking to the jets - what happened?

That never happened.

Comment

Who are all the recent ones that have stuck? Pete Carrol, mostly because he ran the WCO at USC......

Comment

Originally posted by General_Grantlocks View Post
                  I'm sorry Waldo/SC

There will be better days for USC and for the Pac-12's sake I hope they are sooner rather than later, but right now it's a dumpster fire of wasted talent. The chaos surrounding the AD/football/boosters thing...

What fun is this board if we can't bump a POWER AND THE GLORY thread once in awhile...?
                  Lynn Swann just the worst. Im now losing faith in Helton - but its not his fault we had a bunch of injuries and that JT was still wet behind the ears.

Comment

The good news is, the USC OC position should be a hot position now that it has a reputation for getting guys Head Coaching jobs in the NFL.

Comment

I don't know why some of these guys go on and embarrass themselves in the NFL. Even Saban is still considered a useless ass clown in the eyes of the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post
                        I don't know why some of these guys go on and embarrass themselves in the NFL. Even Saban is still considered a useless ass clown in the eyes of the NFL.
                        Not true. Saban keeps the Underground Railroad funneling players to the league on an annual basis.

Comment

I don't want him as an OC in the Pac-12 but I will GLADLY take him as a rival HC in the NFC West.

Comment

Originally posted by riker7 View Post

Not true. Saban keeps the Underground Railroad funneling players to the league on an annual basis.
                            Good point....... However he still triggers some NFL fans.

https://www.thephinsider.com/2017/1/...-ten-years-ago

Comment

Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post

Good point....... However he still triggers some NFL fans.

https://www.thephinsider.com/2017/1/...-ten-years-ago
                              Dolphins’ fans should be used to it:

http://articles.latimes.com/1996-01-...60_1_don-shula

Comment

Working...
                              X