Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

Drives me insane. I don't know what it is about NFL games in particular, but they seem to attract the worst kind of people. I go to at least 2-3 college games a year, and I've only ever had one bad experience. Funny thing is, it wasn't even in Morgantown, it was douche bag Wisconsin fans at a tOSU home game.
    Any self respecting adult should see kids and tone it down. I did that even before I came a parent......

I still see idiots smoking next to the entrance of the zoo when kids are walking by because they can't be bothered to walk 30 feet away from people.

Comment

• It makes me just a little sad that we can't start a "Gump Excuse Thread".....

Comment

• Holy shit the phones are working on Finebaum

Comment

• I see you Rico

Comment

• Originally posted by ibleed View Post
            It makes me just a little sad that we can't start a "Gump Excuse Thread".....
            Aside from starting Jalen Hurts, I don't know what could have been done. Tua accounted for half of Clemons' first half points and we shot ourselves in the foot every time we got inside the 10. It was jolly fun watching Alabama players imitate Fortnite dances on the jumbotron while we were losing by 21 points.

Comment

• Originally posted by riker7 View Post

Aside from starting Jalen Hurts, I don't know what could have been done. Tua accounted for half of Clemons' first half points and we shot ourselves in the foot every time we got inside the 10. It was jolly fun watching Alabama players imitate Fortnite dances on the jumbotron while we were losing by 21 points.
              +1 for the last sentence

Comment

Lets review the programs that got skulldrug in the national title game since the turn of the century.

2001: Nebraska... never heard from again

2004: Oklahoma... hung around, but keeps getting embarassed on the big stage

2006-7: Ohio State.... started to decline and got put on probation before firing Tressell and returning with Urban

2009: Texas.... has since fired 2 head coaches

2011: LSU.... slow decline ever since

2014: Oregon.... never heard from again

2018: Bama.....?????

I'd include 2012 ND... but really everybody on earth knew they were going to get butt-diddled.... at least all these I listed you though Maaaaaybe could win.
                If you're leaving 2012 ND out, then you have to leave 2001 Nebraska out as well. Absolutely nobody was beating Miami that year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pollaski View Post

If you're leaving 2012 ND out, then you have to leave 2001 Nebraska out as well. Absolutely nobody was beating Miami that year.
                  We didnt truly and fully understand the magnificence of that team until a few years later. Oh sure they were really good... but THAT good? Plus, Nebraska was still....technically...Nebraska

I mean... the line at kickoff that night was 8.

Bama/ND was 11.
                  Last edited by ibleed; 01-08-2019, 06:31 PM.

Comment

We didnt truly and fully understand the magnificence of that team until a few years later.

I mean... the line at kickoff that night was 8.

Bama/ND was 11.
                    I'm calling Bullshit on that. The big joke surrounding the musical-2-spot at the end of the season was that everyone was trying to get out of playing them. There was no ambiguity concerning Miami's dominance.

Of course, there wasn't any the next year, either, until Ohio State shocked the world (speaking of teams we never heard from again after losing a title game... )

Comment

I'm calling Bullshit on that. The big joke surrounding the musical-2-spot at the end of the season was that everyone was trying to get out of playing them. There was no ambiguity concerning Miami's dominance.

Of course, there wasn't any the next year, either, until Ohio State shocked the world (speaking of teams we never heard from again... )
                      I thought the narrative was that Miami was really really good, but wondered if Coker would squander it.

Correct me if I'm wrong... I was in HS at the time and my national exposure was limited

Comment

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Frank Solich ruined Nebraska.... They were at the level were 5 stars were calling to commit and he turned them down for some more down home Christian kids.

His name should never be brought up in Nebraska with great things to say about it.

Since you're both here, I'll have to find the name but he had an All American LSU player call to commit and he turned him down.

Solich was a fucking moron and a disaster.

Comment

Bullshit. A Grant Noel led VT team was a dropped wide open 2 pt conversion away from doing it.

Comment

• Comment

• an ibleed original production

Comment

Working...
                                X