Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by worldofx View Post

lol Tate wants no part of Fields. Predictable.

I never wanted Tate Martell in the first place. He's small, has a questionable at best arm, and seems to have a bad attitude. After he pulled that shit on Twitter, I hope Day told him to get used to the bench.

Comment

Originally posted by riker7 View Post
      How many of these high profile transfers were successful at their new school?
      Very small %

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Tate's going to Miami.

Comment

I was listening to local sports radio while driving this morning and they posed the question, “who wins the next Heisman, Fields, Fromm, or Hurts?”

I will be relived when cfb rids itself of Justin Fields because UGA is going to stalk him like he’s your first ex g/f.

Comment

Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post
            I was listening to local sports radio while driving this morning and they posed the question, “who wins the next Heisman, Fields, Fromm, or Hurts?”

I will be relived when cfb rids itself of Justin Fields because UGA is going to stalk him like he’s your first ex g/f.
            Hurts doesn't have a prayer. My money is on Fromm or that bitch at Clemson.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Shocked. Shocked I tell you

Comment

It's a waste of time to go to a team that can't seem to make the playoffs of late.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

How's 50 years then? You know, the shit the literal grandparents of these players experienced at the hands of people like you?

And hitting up the local convenience store for a can of grizzly isn't traveling, Jimbo. You should leave the board forever again so we can go back to forgetting about you.
                    My family wasn’t even in the South 50 years ago, you fucking ignorant retard.

Dipping is gross. I’d rather kiss your filthy whore Mom’s vagina before I’d dip. I’d drop that Passport on your ignorant ass, but you’d still be in denial just like you are about your homosexuality.

Boom! Shamwowed!

Comment

Originally posted by Shamster View Post

My family wasn’t even in the South 50 years ago, you fucking ignorant retard.

Dipping is gross. I’d rather kiss your filthy whore Mom’s vagina before I’d dip. I’d drop that Passport on your ignorant ass, but you’d still be in denial just like you are about your homosexuality.

Boom! Shamwowed!
                      Then what the fuck are you mad for? Do you just get off on defending racist retards that you have nothing to do with?

So many misses in one paragraphx truly astounding stuff. Are you sure you're not just a Jtrain sock account? This amateur hour bullshit reminds me of him.

Comment

Keep gobbling deez nuts jr. it’s cute.

Comment

Working...
                        X