Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fields to Ohio State

Congrats Buckeye fans, you guys are getting a Heisman worthy QB. Hope he does good things up there!

https://www.dawgnation.com/football/...orgia-football

So what exactly is his "hardship waiver" excuse going to be?

Comment

Originally posted by theBHMAguy View Post
      So what exactly is his "hardship waiver" excuse going to be?
      He had to live in Georgia?

Comment

Poor Tate Martell.

Comment

Originally posted by JTrain View Post

LOL

I mean, I'd agree with that if he weren't going to Ohio. Having lived in that dump for 4 years, hardly seems like a hardship waiver.

With that being said..."getting beat out by another QB" hardly seems a waiver.

Comment

also, FuqMizzou when we gonna get the "like" thing fixed. I want jtrain to know I liked his comment.

Comment

The hardship waiver is "muh racism"

And he'll probably get it

Comment

Originally posted by ibleed View Post
                The hardship waiver is "muh racism"

And he'll probably get it
                Well when scholarship athletes from the school he's leaving are yelling "Put the nigger in" from the stands, it's not a tough sell.

Comment

I have never been more tired of hearing about a football in my entire life.

Comment

Originally posted by theBHMAguy View Post

LOL

I mean, I'd agree with that if he weren't going to Ohio. Having lived in that dump for 4 years, hardly seems like a hardship waiver.

With that being said..."getting beat out by another QB" hardly seems a waiver.
                    You lived in Chillicothe right? Thats barely fucking Ohio. Everyone knows that everything south of Downtown Columbus= essentially Kentucky.

Comment

Anyways, gonna be a fun QB Battle between Tate and Fields. I mean, because Haskins can't be dumb enough to return to school given hes gonna be a Top 7 pick and the first QB taken...

Comment

Anyways, gonna be a fun QB Battle between Tate and Fields. I mean, because Haskins can't be dumb enough to return to school given hes gonna be a Top 7 pick and the first QB taken...

That will be as much of a battle as Tyson vs. Spinks was.

Comment

He will get to go from co-eds wearing leggy dresses to hoodies.

Comment

Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post

He will get to go from co-eds wearing leggy dresses to hoodies.
                            Son, you and your kind wear hoodies when it gets down to 60 degrees.

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

Well when scholarship athletes from the school he's leaving are yelling "Put the nigger in" from the stands, it's not a tough sell.
                              What next? A softball player hears someone in the stands yell "Bitch belongs in the kitchen"....that a hardship too?

Comment

Working...
                              X