Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UGA = Entitled Brats

UGA wasn’t worthy of a playoff position and clearly isn’t one of the 4 best teams in the Country. The best teams show up to play, no matter the team they face.

The players acted like entitled brats because they didn’t get what they thought they deserved. They had to “settle” for the Sugar Bowl, which they could not have cared less to be there...and it showed.

The Coaching Staff is just as guilty because they didn’t shut down the Twitter garbage once it started. They also didn’t prep the team to go out and give it their all. They basically enabled the squad of crybabies.

Baker is also to blame. You are on scholarship. Your happy ass should have been out there to help lead the Defense instead of riding the bench because your bitch ass was scared you might get a boo boo and affect your draft position.

I love my Bulldogs, but the other night made me ashamed of the culture that apparently Smart is bringing to the team. The “meh, we didn’t get what we wanted so let’s just give up and just go through the motions because we have to” mentality.

Ohio State played the way a “best” team plays. They didn’t pout. They didn’t take to Twitter and whine. They did work and won. They definitely deserved to be in the Top 4 along with Clemson, Bama and Oklahoma.

See you gents next season. ✌️

Originally posted by Shamster View Post
    UGA wasn’t worthy of a playoff position and clearly isn’t one of the 4 best teams in the Country. The best teams show up to play, no matter the team they face.

The players acted like entitled brats because they didn’t get what they thought they deserved. They had to “settle” for the Sugar Bowl, which they could not have cared less to be there...and it showed.

The Coaching Staff is just as guilty because they didn’t shut down the Twitter garbage once it started. They also didn’t prep the team to go out and give it their all. They basically enabled the squad of crybabies.

Baker is also to blame. You are on scholarship. Your happy ass should have been out there to help lead the Defense instead of riding the bench because your bitch ass was scared you might get a boo boo and affect your draft position.

I love my Bulldogs, but the other night made me ashamed of the culture that apparently Smart is bringing to the team. The “meh, we didn’t get what we wanted so let’s just give up and just go through the motions because we have to” mentality.

Ohio State played the way a “best” team plays. They didn’t pout. They didn’t take to Twitter and whine. They did work and won. They definitely deserved to be in the Top 4 along with Clemson, Bama and Oklahoma.

See you gents next season. ✌️
    Something to keep in mind is that UGA is an incredibly young team, all things considered. When you have 61(?) freshmen and sophmores, you can expect shit like this to happen.

Comment

A very young team. Youngest in the SEC and 15th in the nation. Still though, CKS should have done a better job of keeping the stuff under control.

Comment

The Sugar Bowl is kryptonite for SEC teams who miss the playoffs or BCS title game.

Comment

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
          X