Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TTURedRaider View Post

Congrats. Also yes we are QBU. I mean without us Baker Mayfield isn't in the NFL.

Lots of TTU people rooting for the Chiefs.
    I'm not going to get too sappy, but I have been the biggest spread offense hater and everything Oregon and TTU related in the history of the internet. I played linebacker in college, so I have always just laughed at those type of offenses skirting away from people.

Anyway, your school produced a 50 TD, 5000 yard passer who is fucking 23(only 2 other 50TD passers have ever existed). Not only that, he can pull just about any pass out of his ass if he is in a bind and sounds like a 35 year old when talking to the media. You might be talking about one of the best to ever exist when it is all said and done.

Nice work, and you guys should be proud...

Thanks to the SEC for the defensive line..... Thanks to Oklahoma for giving us a 150 yard 3rd string running back who was the POTG.

Trust me, I've seen more Unicorns than Chiefs playoff wins in my lifetime so I'm enjoying the ride.

Comment

• Oh my god they beat the Colts in the playoffs at home, I'm deeply confused.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snidde22 View Post
        Oh my god they beat the Colts in the playoffs at home, I'm deeply confused.

Comment

• Where did the Rams import the full stadium from?

Comment

• Rams -8 somehow came home.

Comment

• I lucked out and got it at 8 too, so it pushed. Need the favorites to cover tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post

I'm not going to get too sappy, but I have been the biggest spread offense hater and everything Oregon and TTU related in the history of the internet. I played linebacker in college, so I have always just laughed at those type of offenses skirting away from people.

Anyway, your school produced a 50 TD, 5000 yard passer who is fucking 23(only 2 other 50TD passers have ever existed). Not only that, he can pull just about any pass out of his ass if he is in a bind and sounds like a 35 year old when talking to the media. You might be talking about one of the best to ever exist when it is all said and done.

Nice work, and you guys should be proud...

Thanks to the SEC for the defensive line..... Thanks to Oklahoma for giving us a 150 yard 3rd string running back who was the POTG.

Trust me, I've seen more Unicorns than Chiefs playoff wins in my lifetime so I'm enjoying the ride.
                All offense is really about good spacing and passing regardless of the sport. That is why the spread is great. Also you can use it when you don't get the 5* recruits that OU and UT get.

I knew Mahomes was going to be special when I first saw him play. He just has an innate ability for the game. He created something out of nothing with bad O-lines and crap defenses. He can create magic out there and befuddle even good defenses.

I saw Jason Whitlock (a Chiefs fan) going on about how KC in Arrowhead in the playoffs. Thing is KC hasn't had a 50 TD, 5000 yard passer either.

​​​​​​​
                Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post
                Where did the Rams import the full stadium from?
                Lots of Cowboys fans in California.

Comment

• I obviously don't own any Eagles gear so I found a green Stone beer t-shirt to wear in support today.

Fly Eagles Fly. E A G L E S Eagles!

(more actually just fuck the Saints)

Comment

• Going back to the suite today.

Fuck Yeah!

Comment

• I was looking at the box score from yesterday wondering why the Chiefs secondary played so well. I forgot they traded for Jordan Lucas and this was his first start in place of Berry(4 tackled and a PD). They finally started Charvarius Ward in the past few weeks over the horrendous Orlando Scandrick. Then Kendall Fuller(who they got for Alex Smith) is back from his surgery.

The one time they bring in the old shitty corner(Steven Nelson), he gets burnt by Hilton for a TD.

Maybe there is hope for this defense now.

Comment

• Let's go Chargers.

Comment

• Tracy Wolfson looks like she's wearing a hefty bag.

Comment

• Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post
                            Let's go Chargers.
                            Im SCTrojan and I support this post

Comment

• SHUT DOWN THE PATRIOT'S RUN GAME NAO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post
                                I obviously don't own any Eagles gear so I found a green Stone beer t-shirt to wear in support today.

Fly Eagles Fly. E A G L E S Eagles!

(more actually just fuck the Saints)

Philadelphia welcomes you, Brother Michael. I don’t like our chances, but this team has surprised me before. We got a shot.

Comment

Working...
                                X