Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ODT: NFL Playoffs 2018 Season

Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ODT: NFL Playoffs 2018 Season

    Any Predictions?

    WILDCARD ROUND
    AFC: #6 Indianapolis Colts (10-6) vs #3 Houston Texans (11-5) [1/5 4:35, ESPN]
    NFC: #5 Seattle Seahawks (10-6) vs #4 Dallas Cowboys (10-6) [1/5 8:15, FOX]
    AFC: #5 San Diego Chargers (12-4) vs #4 Baltimore Ravens (10-6) [1/6 1:05, CBS]
    NFC: #6 Philadelphia Eagles (9-7) vs #3 Chicago Bears (12-4) [1/6 4:40, NBC]

    DIVISIONAL ROUND
    AFC: Baltimore/Indianapolis/San Diego vs #1 Kansas City Chiefs (12-4) [1/12 4:35 NBC]
    NFC: Chicago/Dallas/Seattle vs #2 Los Angeles Rams (13-3) [1/12 8:15 FOX]
    AFC: Houston/Baltimore/San Diego vs #2 New England Patriots (11-5) [1/13 1:05 CBS]
    NFC: Dallas/Seattle/Philadelphia vs #1 New Orleans Saints (13-3 [1/13 4:40, FOX]

    CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIPS
    NFC: Lowest Remaining Seed vs Highest Remaining Seed [3:05, FOX]
    AFC: Lowest Remaining Seed vs Highest Remaining Seed [6:40, CBS]

    SUPER BOWL LIII
    NFC vs AFC [6:30, CBS]

  • #2
    Wildcard
    Texans def. Colts
    Seahawks def. Cowboys
    Chargers def. Ravens
    Bears def. Eagles

    Divisional
    Chiefs def. Chargers
    Bears def. Rams
    Texans def. Patriots
    Saints def. Seahawks

    Conference
    Saints def. Bears
    Chiefs def. Texans

    Super Bowl
    Chiefs def. Saints

    Come on Fuqqers. I believe in you!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Pollaski View Post
      Wildcard
      Texans def. Colts
      Seahawks def. Cowboys
      Chargers def. Ravens
      Bears def. Eagles

      Divisional
      Chiefs def. Chargers
      Bears def. Rams
      Texans def. Patriots
      Saints def. Seahawks

      Conference
      Saints def. Bears
      Chiefs def. Texans

      Super Bowl
      Chiefs def. Saints

      Come on Fuqqers. I believe in you!
      Things that happened the last time the Chiefs made the SB.
      • U.S. President Richard Nixon orders an invasion of Cambodia, widening the war in Vietnam. ...
      • The U.S. Senate repeals the Gulf of Tonkin resolution that had given Presidents Johnson and Nixon sweeping powers in the Vietnam War.
      • The Beatles break up.
      • Egyptian president Gamal Abdel-Nassar dies.

      Comment


      • #4
        I like the Chiefs and Saints too, but I think that either could be replaced with the Rams\Chargers on a given day.

        Comment


        • #5
          The AFC gets to use Georgia Tech’s facilities to practice. The NFC team gets to use the Falcon’s facilities. The Saints using the Falcons home base is some bad juju for everyone.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post
            The AFC gets to use Georgia Tech’s facilities to practice. The NFC team gets to use the Falcon’s facilities. The Saints using the Falcons home base is some bad juju for everyone.
            So the AFC team is definitely winning the Super Bowl.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Gyle View Post

              So the AFC team is definitely winning the Super Bowl.
              I want a Chiefs Rams Super Bowl. Andy Reid, the chokiest big game nfl coach has to come to chokey Atlanta to win it.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post

                I want a Chiefs Rams Super Bowl. Andy Reid, the chokiest big game nfl coach has to come to chokey Atlanta to win it.
                I want Chargers-Rams strictly for a Philip Rivers Super Bowl, followed closely by Rams-Chiefs. After that, pretty much everyone else can go fuck themselves.

                Lamar Jackson winning a Super Bowl as a rookie would be hysterical. Albert Breer and friends would be beside themselves.

                Comment


                • #9
                  ESPN has subjected us to enough coverage this year. Can’t we let fox/nbc/cbs handle it the rest of the way?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Did anyone see Jason Witten's "hair?"

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      That was ugly like 3am hideous

                      Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Yawn.

                        Bill O'Brien is one of the posterchildren of NFL folks that keep getting jobs despite not being good at their jobs. How is this team better because he's there?

                        The Falcons interviewed Mike Mularky for the OC job this week. Why? How? Is there that few of a good football minds in the world that we need the same 50 people recycled in and out of all NFL jobs?

                        Anyway, this game sucks.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          The natives are restless in Houston.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Looking ahead to the next game, I really wish it could have been on CBS. Mainly because its a guarantee they'll show the end of the last Cowboys/Seahawks playoff game, and it'd be hilarious for Romo to have to talk about it.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Every ball Deshaun Watson throws looks like it has a lead weight in it.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X