Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post

Same. I like to pick an individual person to follow from start to finish. So many great personal performances in there but the lady that goes leading and diving out of the way is my favorite.
    The best part is she legwhip kicks a photographer in the face with her dive.

I think my personal fave is the lady next to her, who somehow senses the horn coming right over her head, and ducks, then gets a nice helping of angry Bevo butt.
    '
    Handler #5, who stands there impassively watching the whole thing before casually walking over is a great one too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pollaski View Post

The best part is she legwhip kicks a photographer in the face with her dive.

I think my personal fave is the lady next to her, who somehow senses the horn coming right over her head, and ducks, then gets a nice helping of angry Bevo butt.
      '
      Handler #5, who stands there impassively watching the whole thing before casually walking over is a great one too.
      That lady is spideman. You can't tell me otherwise.

Comment

• Chris Peterman still has a whopping 1 bowl win at UW, in the Heart of Dallas Bowl.

UW choking in big games becoming a real thing. That Auburn game in particular this year was bad.
        Last edited by General_Grantlocks; 01-02-2019, 03:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by General_Grantlocks View Post
          Chris Peterman still has a whopping 1 bowl win at UW, in the Heart of Dallas Bowl.

UW choking in big games becoming a real thing. That Auburn game in particular this year was bad.
          That’s Rose Bowl champion Auburn.

Comment

• Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post

That’s Rose Bowl champion Auburn.
            Our only good WR went pro today. Hoping for a good transfer player...otherwise..Ready for 9 in the box next year and Big Cat to kill Justin Herbert.

Comment

Chris Peterman still has a whopping 1 bowl win at UW, in the Heart of Dallas Bowl.

To be fair, with the exception of Auburn, most of these teams have been straight up better than us to begin with, so its hard to call it choking.

But I agree that UW's gotta figure out a way to start winning some of these.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pollaski View Post

To be fair, with the exception of Auburn, most of these teams have been straight up better than us to begin with, so its hard to call it choking.

But I agree that UW's gotta figure out a way to start winning some of these.
                The non-troll glass half full for UW is: 1. Great recruiting class this year. Probably the best under Peterson. Let's be honest about John Ross and those guys being Sark recruits and Peterson benefiting from that. This is the first season he's bringing in that level of recruit consistently. 2. No more noodle arm at QB who randomly chucks the ball up under pressure.

Comment

The non-troll glass half full for UW is: 1. Great recruiting class this year. Probably the best under Peterson. Let's be honest about John Ross and those guys being Sark recruits and Peterson benefiting from that. This is the first season he's bringing in that level of recruit consistently. 2. No more noodle arm at QB who randomly chucks the ball up under pressure.
                  I hate how much I came to despise Browning, considering he did QB us to some really good years. But Ross' ability masked so mcuh of his deficiencies in the playoff year, and he never managed to develop from there. Having a great defense and hoping the offense does enough to win might work 80% of the time in the Pac-12, but not when you want to tangle with the Ohio States and Alabamas of the world.

Comment

• SEC finishes 6-6 in bowl games and gave up an avg 29 points per game.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

• I didnt want to start another thread so I'll put it here.

LMFAO. LSU fans are losing their shit right now because Devin White is announcing "his decision" today. Many have convinced themselves that he's coming back.

I would fall out of my chair stunned if he came back.

Comment

• What a magical event. In the San Jose airport there was an arch made of purple and orange balloons at the gate for the special American Airlines' flight to Greenville, SC. I bought a drink in the store not far from the gate and was confronted at the register by this:

Comment

Working...
                        X