Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As the Auburn turns.

In this thread, I encourage everyone to post whatever they want about all things how amazingly bad everything at Auburn works.

As of now, no one knows who runs anything, there is no chain of command and everything is in general horrible.

Here's a nice al.com (shocking) story about Auburn screwing up a redshirt.

https://www.al.com/auburnfootball/20...-redshirt.html

Shouldn't this be the job of the getback coach?

Comment

Asa Martin (RB) to transfer. Coaches burned his redshirt by forgetting how many games he had been in and sent him in for one kickoff. Lovely.

Comment

Mama ain’t happy.

Comment

The RB coach of South Carolina won't take the Auburn OC job. Woohoo.

Comment

Rehire Chizik and demote Gus to OC. It worked in 2010.

Comment

I think selling chicken tenders and working for ESPN is far less stressful than coaching at Auburn.

Comment

Not at Chick Fil-A. They have to rescue people from floods, care for the elderly and replace fathers in single mother homes.

Comment

Originally posted by riker7 View Post
                  Not at Chick Fil-A. They have to rescue people from floods, care for the elderly and replace fathers in single mother homes.
                  I'm just glad they're moving on from ruining Auburn's season and introducing BPT as a tear-jerking form of compassion.

Comment

Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post

I'm just glad they're moving on from ruining Auburn's season and introducing BPT as a tear-jerking form of compassion.
                    I have no idea what that means.

Comment

So did AU wait until the middle of the night on Sunday to announce the OC hire hoping no one would notice??

Comment

Was Tony Franklin unavailable?

Comment

Originally posted by Jbirdeagle View Post
                          So did AU wait until the middle of the night on Sunday to announce the OC hire hoping no one would notice??
                          I'm not terribly disappointed with the hire, I'm more disappointed that Gus is going to be play calling again.

Comment

Originally posted by DSMoneypit View Post

I'm not terribly disappointed with the hire, I'm more disappointed that Gus is going to be play calling again.
                            Kodi Burns, who turned from starting QB to WR, is now "passing game coordinator."

Comment

Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post

Kodi Burns, who turned from starting QB to WR, is now "passing game coordinator."
                              Too be fair, Kodi was decent receiver and he was team players team player. I always admired him for accepting not being the QB and contributing where he could. Doesn't mean he will be a good assistant, but I have no doubts he will do all he can to help the team improve.

Comment

Working...
                              X