Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ODT: College Basketball regular season

Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • So KU comes out against us full of piss and vinegar going 75% from 3 but shoot 35% vs KSU?

    Comment


    • Auburn ran us out of the building last weekend. Hopefully, we can right the ship against UGA tonight.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by TTURedRaider View Post
        So KU comes out against us full of piss and vinegar going 75% from 3 but shoot 35% vs KSU?
        Law of averages

        Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

        Comment


        • UGA is bad at basketball.

          Comment


          • So under the old RPI system, Kansas is #1.

            Kansas is #18 in the NET.

            I think we know which one's more accurate.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Pollaski View Post
              So under the old RPI system, Kansas is #1.

              Kansas is #18 in the NET.

              I think we know which one's more accurate.
              VT is #10 in the NET and #29 in RPI so obviously the NET is right.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Deschet View Post

                Was this actual Pollaski footage?
                Oh god no. My cardboards too fancy to table flip

                Comment


                • Finally got around to getting the old bracketeering machine fired up. Here's what I got so far





                  This is one of the weakest-ass looking bubbles I've ever seen.
                  Last edited by Pollaski; 02-08-2019, 01:42 PM.

                  Comment


                  • I don't really understand net rankings either. We beat Gonzaga, have 1 less loss, and a harder schedule and they are ranked higher. Ok.

                    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Hamp View Post
                      I don't really understand net rankings either. We beat Gonzaga, have 1 less loss, and a harder schedule and they are ranked higher. Ok.

                      Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
                      It’s based more on efficiency rankings

                      Comment


                      • So "Sweet Sixteen" got dropped today

                        EAST
                        1. Duke
                        2. Michigan
                        3. Marquette
                        4. Iowa State

                        SOUTH
                        1. Tennessee
                        2. North Carolina
                        3. Purdue
                        4. Nevada

                        MIDWEST
                        1. Virginia
                        2. Kentucky
                        3. Houston
                        4. Wisconsin

                        WEST
                        1. Gonzaga
                        2. Michigan State
                        3. Kansas
                        4. Louisville.

                        Pretty big snub of VT. Doesn't help they lost to Clemons today, of course (these rankings were before that)

                        Comment


                        • Being left out of the 16 based on past results is bullshit. But given how bad we’ve looked since JRob went down, you can blame them.

                          Comment


                          • Yeah. This is ridiculous.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Deschet View Post
                              Yeah. This is ridiculous.

                              Kid is a beast. Glad I got to see him play in person this season.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by BChris View Post

                                Kid is a beast. Glad I got to see him play in person this season.
                                So jealous.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X