X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by boomie View Post

Oh, we played today? I gave up.

Comment

• Auburn has lost every game I've watched from start to beginning.

Comment

• Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post
        Auburn has lost every game I've watched from start to beginning.
        Bruuuucceeeee

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Hamp View Post
          Bruuuucceeeee

I'm a month and change away from giving a shit about cbb.

Comment

• Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post

I'm a month and change away from giving a shit about cbb.
            I'm usually that way but this UT team is extremely fun to watch. Haven't missed a game this year.

Comment

• We beat UK at home and lost to LSU on the road. I guess Mark Gottfried is back.

Comment

• I have been trying to watch part of the Duke-FSU game but Dick Vitale is making it difficult.

Comment

• Fucking Duke...

Although gotta say it: ONIONS!

Comment

• Congrats Deschet. Duke really killed FSU from 3. No excuse to leave that guy wide open for the game winner. FSU needs to get better at defending the 3 if it wants to do anything in the post-season. Maybe we meet again in the ACC tournament.

Comment

• GG to the Texas fans on the board. Your team made us work for it. Nice that we won in Austin last time we did that I was a child. Good luck vs KU.

Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post
                      Auburn has lost every game I've watched from start to beginning.
                      If my sister even turns on the Tech game we start to lose. So she doesn't watch and then watches the replay.
                      Last edited by TTURedRaider; 01-13-2019, 12:36 AM.

Comment

• Iowa bullied Ohio State like Urban Meyer was coaching. Good bounceback week.

Comment

• The announced crowd of 14,070 was pro-Texas, but the noise level was unmistakably pro-Tech. “Raider Power” chants filled the air during UT free throws. Kansas fans now have serious competition when it comes to turning the Erwin Center into a visitor-friendly venue.

“We’re building something special in Lubbock,” said Beard, a 1995 UT graduate in kinesiology. “We don’t apologize to anybody for it. We have a great fan base, Red Raider nation. Been great fans for years. They deserve the kind of program we’re trying to build now, and that’s what we should be doing.”
                          God bless him.

Comment

• Originally posted by samnite View Post
                            Congrats Deschet. Duke really killed FSU from 3. No excuse to leave that guy wide open for the game winner. FSU needs to get better at defending the 3 if it wants to do anything in the post-season. Maybe we meet again in the ACC tournament.
                            That was one Hell of a game dude. Krzyzewski did a great job of drawing up that play. Reddish got hot on the right night. I doubt we see a crowd that hostile and fired up this season... including Carolina. Your team played absolutely awesome. Hamilton was focused on R.J. down the stretch. That left Cam wide open.

This game was one of the best I’ve seen in some time. I hate going into FSU ranked #1. It’s a brutal place to play.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pollaski View Post
                              Fucking Duke...

Although gotta say it: ONIONS!
                              Wut?

Comment

• Tennessee struggled at Florida but pulled away on a 9-0 run to end the game and open up conference at 3-0 and 2-0 on the road.

Comment

Working...
                                X