Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OU7TITLES View Post
    Alabama is ok, but they've played shit. Oklahoma could play with them. The winner would have to score atleast 63 points.

Comment

Originally posted by nutt View Post
      The way I see it, its....

Alabama

Then a huge dropoff, despite going against my better judgment as I've been saying all year that UGA beats Bama in Atlanta.

After Bama, its Clemson, Notre Dame, Michigan, and Georgia.

Then another steep dropoff.....

Oklahoma
      Washington State
      Ohio State

Then UCF.
      You did see LSU manhandle Georgia, right? Just making sure we're all on the same page here, because that game was a clown stomping.

Alabama

Biiiiiig gap

Everyone else

I don't think there's anyone even in the same galaxy as Alabama this year. They're going to beat UGA like a rented mule.

Comment

Just so everyone knows, LSU outgained Georgia by 175, forced four turnovers, and won by 20 points. You know, that team that Alabama just beat 29-0 and outclassed on a borderline hilarious level.
        Last edited by tOSUfanboi2; 11-04-2018, 09:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post
          Just so everyone knows, LSU outgained Georgia by 175, forced four turnovers, and won by 20 points. You know, that team that Alabama just beat 29-0 and outclassed on a borderline hilarious level.
          At home, at night, where champions go to die. Alabama did to LSU what literally no one does to LSU.

Comment

OSUfagboi clearly doesn’t pay much attention outside of his conference.

Comment

Working...
            X