X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Channeling my inner PBS: Pussification of USA is now complete

Hannah Storm and Andrea Kremer Will Be 1st Female Duo to Call NFL Games

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...aign=editorial

Yeah, because that's what the fans want, broads squawking at them when they try and watch football.

I swear, women won't stop until they've destroyed everything men love.

Comment

Id take them over Gary Danielson.

Comment

At least it isn't Beth Mowins.

Comment

If people could watch Howard Cosell, I doubt this matters a lot.

Comment

Of all the things to bitch about....

Comment

Next itll be female referees!

Oh, wait...

Comment

Amazon Prime video package? So, not the actual broadcast, but one you can choose?

Comment

Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post
                  Of all the things to bitch about....
                  It gets old, dude. You don't see men breaking their necks to host talk shows on the Lifetime network and telling women to step aside, so why are they always messing with our shit? Girls can't even fucking play football in a formal setting, and they're commentating on it? It's ludicrous.

Its the same issue I have with female writers constantly writing about what men think, feel, are motivated by, etc in major publications. You read all the time about how men need to "man up" and do X, Y, or Z, as if women have any idea what being a man even entails. It would be like me writing an article telling women how to handle child birth, or girls how to deal with their first period.

All most men want is to have some things to themselves, just like women have some things to themselves. Football is one of those things.

Comment

Beamer is such a woman

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

And for the record, I don't want anyone who doesn't have direct experience commentating on games. If you didn't play or coach at a reasonably high level, get the fuck out of the booth and back to the studio.

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post
                        And for the record, I don't want anyone who doesn't have direct experience commentating on games. If you didn't play or coach at a reasonably high level, get the fuck out of the booth and back to the studio.
                        Just because you played doesn't help. Jason Whitten is awful.

Comment

Originally posted by PBS View Post
                          Just because you played doesn't help. Jason Whitten is awful.

Not everyone who played should do it, but everyone who does it should have played or coached.

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post
                            I agree for color. Not for play by play.

Still, its not like in game commentary hasnt been wrecked to the point that a woman commentating would be any worse. Half the CBSSN guys dont even know the goddamned rules. Im sure a woman can know that a defensive targeting penalty on a 4th down incompletion results does not result in a turnover on downs.
                            Last edited by Pollaski; 09-26-2018, 01:51 AM.

Comment

I always love the take that the only people who can comment on games are those who have played them while some of the best coaches never played anything more serious than backyard touch football.

Comment

Working...
                              X