Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFC thread

Figured I'd just start a super thread we can bump as needed.

Anyone have any thoughts on the upcoming McGregor fight? I hear this Khabib Neueudjeugskmov is a fucking animal and his YouTube highlights are impressive.

Khabib said at the press conference after 20 minutes of Conor talking shit and doing his regular pro wrestler schtick "On 6th of October, Im going to maul you."

Its the closest thing we will ever get in a real sport to "If he dies, he dies." from Rocky 4.

Comment

Khabib is probably on Russian roids/Putin doping cycle too. He is one scary motherfucker and rightly favored. Like Nate Diaz, but much more skilled.

Rooting for Conor, but it's going to be his toughest fight.
      Last edited by General_Grantlocks; 09-24-2018, 05:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by General_Grantlocks View Post
        Khabib is probably on Russian roids/Putin doping cycle too. He is one scary motherfucker and rightly favored. Like Nate Diaz, but much more skilled.

Rooting for Conor, but it's going to be his toughest fight.
        I know people want to act like it's no big deal, but Conor's been out of the octagon for how long? Hard to imagine him just picking up where he left off, but he's a bad ass so... who knows?

Comment

Khabib's trash talk isn't on Conor's level, but the whole alcoholic thing is pretty amusing.

Comment

Connor blows off the press conference for a half hour and Khabib storms out.

The staredown tomorrow might be an all-timer.

Comment

Originally posted by Pollaski View Post
              Connor blows off the press conference for a half hour and Khabib storms out.

The staredown tomorrow might be an all-timer.
              I think McGregor is fucking off. I hope I'm wrong, because I love watching him at his best, but the lead up to this fight gives me a bad feeling.

Comment

Anyone who enjoys Conor is a fucking simpleton. I hope Khabib fucking rips his god damn head off and spits down his neck. Then gets on the mic, tells the UFC to fuck off as he retires unbeaten after destroying their golden boy.

Khabib will have to finish the fight. The corruption in MMA is reaching early boxing levels. If it goes to decision, no matter how the fight goes, Conor will be handed the win.

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

I think McGregor is fucking off. I hope I'm wrong, because I love watching him at his best, but the lead up to this fight gives me a bad feeling.
                  I'm hoping its just mind games.

But he hasn't had a fight for over a year. He's not been in the Octagon for nearly two. Between that, the contract squabbles, him flipping out at Bellator, and the bus attack, he's going to look like the biggest tool on the planet if Khabib beats him.

Comment

Originally posted by JTrain View Post
                    Anyone who enjoys Conor is a fucking simpleton. I hope Khabib fucking rips his god damn head off and spits down his neck. Then gets on the mic, tells the UFC to fuck off as he retires unbeaten after destroying their golden boy.

Khabib will have to finish the fight. The corruption in MMA is reaching early boxing levels. If it goes to decision, no matter how the fight goes, Conor will be handed the win.
                    He should have been fired after the attack on the bus. Not only was it fucking childish, made the UFC look terrible, it also fucked up three fights on the PPV card two days before the event.

Comment

LOL, fight after the fight. Khabib went after conor's coach then his teammate clobbered conor after.

Fight was OK, some good moments, but mostly boring wrestling. conor was better at boxing, Khabib was better at wrasslin', by more than conor was at boxing.

Comment

I dont see how Conor doesn't come out of this looking like a total buffoon. You do all that bullshit, you absolutely have to back it up.

Comment

Conor got sucker punched by Khabib's teammate after the fight. That was a bitch move.

Comment

Don't think anyone is going to beat Khabib for awhile, unless someone can stay with him on the ground or really get him with a lucky shot.

conor was the first guy to even take a round off him and it wasn't particular close fight the other 3 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Pollaski View Post
                              I dont see how Conor doesn't come out of this looking like a total buffoon. You do all that bullshit, you absolutely have to back it up.
                              Because Khabib went crazy and the focus will be all about that instead.

Comment

Working...
                              X