• Show
Clear All

• worldofx
    started a topic ODT: 2018 NFL Offseason

ODT: 2018 NFL Offseason

Good time to start one of these.

• CheaterMichael
    replied
    Falcons have apparently told Julio to push rocks and play and they'll look at his contract next year. Here we go.

Leave a comment:

• CheaterMichael
    replied
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BkLcW0EB...y=terrellowens

This is really useful. We were treated to 7 years without Julio being a diva/insane WR and it took a few months of fucking TO to destroy him. 2nd in the league in dropped passes, 3 tds.....give me more money.

Thanks TO.

Leave a comment:

• CheaterMichael
    replied
    Originally posted by worldofx View Post

He's been at our campus working out with J.T. Daniels.
    Wonderful. Leads the league in drops, 3 TDs, hang out with TO and skinny white guy in LA.....GIVE ME MORE MONEY!!!!

Leave a comment:

• worldofx
    replied
    Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post
    Mother fucker.

Julio started working out with T.O. this offseason. Julio has like 3 years left on his contract. Julio is now sitting out mandatory mini-camp.

He's been at our campus working out with J.T. Daniels.

Leave a comment:

• CheaterMichael
    replied
    Mother fucker.

Julio started working out with T.O. this offseason. Julio has like 3 years left on his contract. Julio is now sitting out mandatory mini-camp.

Leave a comment:

• PBS
    replied
    Originally posted by worldofx
    Kinda wanted the Niners to land Robinson but not really since I'm expecting the contract to be massive.

I miss when the Niners were good. I don't like them but it just felt like the NFL was healthiest when they were a powerhouse.

Leave a comment:

• worldofx
    replied
    Ryan's contract makes me feel much better about Jimmy G's contract.

Leave a comment:

• CheaterMichael
    replied
    Matt Ryan signed his massive contract today and brought his twins to the signing. I did not realize this or really cared but he named one of his kids Johnny. I thought this was dumb at first because I thought of my uncle Johnny who was kind of a jerk but then I thought about it......for all the Braxalynns and Aidens and other stupid names, naming your kid like he's a 50s greaser isn't horrible.

Leave a comment:

• Gyle
    replied
    I actually like the Panthers' signing of CJ Anderson. I don't know why, but I do.

Leave a comment:

• worldofx
    replied
    Cowboys are cutting Dez.

Leave a comment:

• CheaterMichael
    replied
    I always stand for the anthem at Falcons games because it would be awkward to sit being that I'm usually taking a beer piss in the bathroom before kickoff.

Leave a comment:

• General_Grantlocks
    replied
    Players must go on the anthem for the field and "should" stand. Bungles have put out a statement saying players on their team "Must" stand.

The being on the anthem for the field is the stupidest part, because it was actually a solution to the kneeling problem that didn't piss most people off. Now they must be on the field, but they can kneel if they want, and then individual teams are going to really piss off certain players.

Leave a comment:

• worldofx
    replied
    Originally posted by JTrain View Post

All about it. A legit WR talent locked up for 5 years. Also, a couple Browns reporters have been saying that if the Browns committed to Landry that it signals they will be taking Darnold at #1, as he fits much better with Landry than Allen would.

Would think so.

Leave a comment:

• JTrain
    replied
    Originally posted by worldofx View Post
    So Jarvis Landry got paid.
    All about it. A legit WR talent locked up for 5 years. Also, a couple Browns reporters have been saying that if the Browns committed to Landry that it signals they will be taking Darnold at #1, as he fits much better with Landry than Allen would.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X