ODT: 2018 NFL Offseason

Good time to start one of these.

• worldofx
    replied
    Cowboys are cutting Dez.

Leave a comment:

• CheaterMichael
    replied
    I always stand for the anthem at Falcons games because it would be awkward to sit being that I'm usually taking a beer piss in the bathroom before kickoff.

Leave a comment:

• General_Grantlocks
    replied
    Players must go on the anthem for the field and "should" stand. Bungles have put out a statement saying players on their team "Must" stand.

The being on the anthem for the field is the stupidest part, because it was actually a solution to the kneeling problem that didn't piss most people off. Now they must be on the field, but they can kneel if they want, and then individual teams are going to really piss off certain players.

Leave a comment:

• worldofx
    replied
    Originally posted by JTrain View Post

All about it. A legit WR talent locked up for 5 years. Also, a couple Browns reporters have been saying that if the Browns committed to Landry that it signals they will be taking Darnold at #1, as he fits much better with Landry than Allen would.

Would think so.

Leave a comment:

• JTrain
    replied
    Originally posted by worldofx View Post
    So Jarvis Landry got paid.
    All about it. A legit WR talent locked up for 5 years. Also, a couple Browns reporters have been saying that if the Browns committed to Landry that it signals they will be taking Darnold at #1, as he fits much better with Landry than Allen would.

Leave a comment:

• worldofx
    replied
    So Jarvis Landry got paid.

Leave a comment:

• worldofx
    replied
    This dude keeps getting traded for 1st rounders.

Leave a comment:

• worldofx
    replied
    Suh signs with the Rams. Loading up.

Leave a comment:

• riker7
    replied
    Originally posted by CheaterMichael
    Shame on Costa Rica for being such prudes.

Leave a comment:

• CheaterMichael
    replied
    https://twitter.com/ProFootballTalk/...11309116891137

Dude.

Leave a comment:

• boomie
    replied
    It's utterly ridiculous that Eric Reid is unsigned.

And yes, I know why. He needs to join Kaep's suit

Leave a comment:

• Gyle
    replied
    Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post

Atlanta had weight bonuses for him to not be a fat ass. I'm going to assume Carolina does the same because that gut was great about fucking up the line for our LB's to get after whoever had the ball.
    I remember the weight bonus. Hopefully that will be in effect, anyway, to take some pressure off his surgically-repaired back

Leave a comment:

• CheaterMichael
    replied
    Originally posted by Gyle View Post

I was so out of the loop on the NFL today that I missed Carolina getting Poe and losing Lotulelei
    Atlanta had weight bonuses for him to not be a fat ass. I'm going to assume Carolina does the same because that gut was great about fucking up the line for our LB's to get after whoever had the ball.

Leave a comment:

• Gyle
    replied
    Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post
    Poe to Carolina, Claiborne to the Pats. Atlanta signed some guard and are talking to Danny Woodhead.
    I was so out of the loop on the NFL today that I missed Carolina getting Poe and losing Lotulelei

Leave a comment:

Working...
X