Leave a comment:

• worldofx
    replied
    Guice tore his ACL.

Leave a comment:

• Foster4Prez
    replied
    Originally posted by worldofx View Post
    Baker looked great. Can't imagine Tyrod is gonna last more than a few weeks as the starter.
    I'm going to be sure to draft Baker in fantasy to make sure he never sees the field.

Leave a comment:

• JTrain
    replied
    Originally posted by worldofx View Post
    Baker looked great. Can't imagine Tyrod is gonna last more than a few weeks as the starter.
    Maybe...but Tyrod went 5 for 5, 99 yards and a TD...And that was against the Giants starters...not their scrubs like Baker got to play against. But yes, Baker looked really poised for a rookie.

Leave a comment:

• worldofx
    replied

Leave a comment:

• JTrain
    replied
    Dez Bryant watches the Browns first half vs. the Giants, and tweets hes going to be visiting The Land and John Dorsey to talk about possibly joining the Browns. Christ, if our weed head can get his shit straight, and we have a core of Dez-Landry-Gordon...thats a fucking crazy ass twist.

Leave a comment:

• CheaterMichael
    replied
    The roof works.

Please keep it closed to October. It's hot outside.

Leave a comment:

• General_Grantlocks
    replied
    Titans waived their 2nd round pick from 2 years ago..and he wasn't in an ATV accident.

Also, good to see that bust Corey Davis getting wrecked by Malcolm Butler already in practice.

Leave a comment:

• worldofx
    replied
    Seahawks just waived the 35th overall pick from last year's draft.

Leave a comment:

• CheaterMichael
    replied
    Julio gets 2 million from the end of his contract with an understanding to rework it next season so we get Julio basically playing in a contract year.

Yes please.

Leave a comment:

• BChris
    replied
    Originally posted by gingerjew21 View Post
    Earl needs to come to the Cowboys
    TO should go to the Cowboys.

Leave a comment:

• gingerjew21
    replied
    Earl needs to come to the Cowboys

Leave a comment:

• CheaterMichael
    replied
    I love when I see Julio Jones trending on twitter two days before training camp. Shocking but he's not coming.

Fuck Terrell Owens. I hope his pulls a Payne Stewart when he flies to UTC for his HOF thing.

Leave a comment:

• CheaterMichael
    replied
    Falcons have apparently told Julio to push rocks and play and they'll look at his contract next year. Here we go.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X