Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you were going to a sporting event where you didn't care who won....

Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You should obviously attend games shirtless.

Comment

I don’t know what neutrality feels like. If I go to a game like that, I’m getting blasted at a tailgate with some locals and cheering for the home team. When in Rome and all that.

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post
        I don’t know what neutrality feels like. If I go to a game like that, I’m getting blasted at a tailgate with some locals and cheering for the home team. When in Rome and all that.
        Same but I'll typically go with the underdog or visiting team. More entertaining that way.

If they win, great shit talking. If they lose, you don't really care and can shrug off any shit talk.

Comment

I went to this past Sugar Bowl wearing my LSU gear.

I spent the entire time LMFAO at Georgia with "Two trips for UGA to Louisiana this season and you got your ass kicked both times"

Comment

Back to the OP...why would you treat that event any different than a regular day where you go to Chick-Fil-A? Do you wear your team gear on a normal day?

Comment

Originally posted by theBHMAguy View Post
              Back to the OP...why would you treat that event any different than a regular day where you go to Chick-Fil-A? Do you wear your team gear on a normal day?
              Do Fortnite t shirts count? Because that’s what I wear. And basketball shorts.

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

Do Fortnite t shirts count? Because that’s what I wear. And basketball shorts.
                I'd say whatever you normally wear...would be okay to wear during the OP.

Comment

Sidenote: Do you play fortnite? ANd if so on what console?
                  I haven't played in probably 6 weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by theBHMAguy View Post
                    Sidenote: Do you play fortnite? ANd if so on what console?
                    I haven't played in probably 6 weeks.
                    I was just messing around, those shirts crack me up though. I haven’t played it in awhile but when I did, I played on PS4. If you’ve got one let me know what games you have and we can play sometime.

Comment

Ahh. Gotcha.
                      I don't have a PS4 anymore (had one a few times).
                      I haven't turned a console on in about a month.

Comment

Originally posted by samnite View Post
                        I wore an FSU shirt to a Pistons-Suns NBA game because why not
                        Dammit. I was totally going to post this same comment again. Stupid 2017 samnite

Comment

I wore an FSU jersey to a Falcons game, but several players were former noles.

Comment

Working...
                          X