Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you were going to a sporting event where you didn't care who won....

Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you were going to a sporting event where you didn't care who won....

Would you wear some article of clothing of the team you root for despite them having nothing to do with the event you're at?

Originally posted by CheaterMichael
    Would you wear some article of clothing of the team you root for despite them having nothing to do with the event you're at?
    We know Bungers answer to this.

Depends for me. Is it 2 teams I despise? I'm wearing a UT something.

Went to Wisconsin and Green Bay and wore a wsky shirt and a green Bay hat

Comment

When I went to Argentina vs Bolivia in Seattle, I wore American colors, but that was more to demonstrate neutrality.

Comment

I'd go to the Bayou Classic wearing a Trump "Make America Great Again" hat.

Or, go to the Iron Bowl wearing that big Obama Tee.

Comment

I was at the Falcons game yesterday and at the tailgate I saw a Rodgers jersey, a Bo Jackson jersey, a Brady jersey, and a few other random ones. I do not understand this. I don't care if you want to come and have a good time but this is like wearing a tshirt of the band at their concert stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by CheaterMichael
            I was at the Falcons game yesterday and at the tailgate I saw a Rodgers jersey, a Bo Jackson jersey, a Brady jersey, and a few other random ones. I do not understand this. I don't care if you want to come and have a good time but this is like wearing a tshirt of the band at their concert stupid.
            I don't think it's stupid at all.if you aren't a fan but want to enjoy an event. Brings up random convos with people you fucking recluse.

Comment

Originally posted by Hamp View Post
              We know Bungers answer to this.

Depends for me. Is it 2 teams I despise? I'm wearing a UT something.

Went to Wisconsin and Green Bay and wore a wsky shirt and a green Bay hat
              I did wear a Nebraska shirt to the Big 10 title game the first year when they were playing Wisconsin.

But normally I wear my UT gear. Why wouldn't I?

Comment

Originally posted by theBHMAguy

I did wear a Nebraska shirt to the Big 10 title game the first year when they were playing Wisconsin.

But normally I wear my UT gear. Why wouldn't I?
                You wear your UT gear to weddings and anywhere else. Lol. Love it.

I rarely wear anything.

Comment

You wear your UT gear to weddings and anywhere else. Lol. Love it.

I rarely wear anything.
                  Well, to be fair, it's about all I own.

Comment

Originally posted by theBHMAguy

Well, to be fair, it's about all I own.
                    I need more wearable gear. I'm kind if picky about it.

Comment

Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post
                      I would wear a hat or something generic of a team I root for. Have done this a couple times taking wife4prez to O's/Yankees games. But I'm not wearing a jersey or anything to a random event.

Comment

No. I'd probably wear non-sports related. I went to Orange Bowl the year Florida played Maryland (Spurrier's last game). I think I wore cargo shorts and a t-shirt.

Comment

Originally posted by PBS View Post
                          No. I'd probably wear non-sports related. I went to Orange Bowl the year Florida played Maryland (Spurrier's last game). I think I wore cargo shorts and a t-shirt.
                          You should have worn Jorts to fit in with the Florida crowd.

Comment

I had similar visual. Natty Light, right? LOL

Comment

I need more wearable gear. I'm kind if picky about it.
                              I am too. But I run out of ideas for gifts for birthday and christmas so I ask for tools and UT gear.

Comment

Working...
                              X