Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mikadofour
    Bruh, if you guys hire Steele I have no idea what to say.
    I'll say he better have good assistants and better had learned something over the past 15 years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hamp View Post
      I'll say he better have good assistants and better had learned something over the past 15 years.
      I think that is true with every candidate we have out there.

Comment

• The level of delusion is increasing the longer this is going on. I haven't seen a fanbase this delusional since pre-55-19 OU fans.

Comment

I mean, if you are relegated to hiring a guy about to turn 60 who sucked so badly at being a HC that no one gave him a second chance in 15 years, you're pretty freaking low. Kevin Steele was hunting for the South Alabama job before this shit at Tennessee hit, if you want some perspective.

Go get Bill Clark at UAB if you're onto the Kevin Steele's of the candidate hierarchy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Silky_Johnson View Post
            The level of delusion is increasing the longer this is going on. I haven't seen a fanbase this delusional since pre-55-19 OU fans.
            Rumor has it Fulmer has a deal done with Saban. Being announced tomorrow.

20 year deal worth 300 million.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mikadofour

I mean, if you are relegated to hiring a guy about to turn 60 who sucked so badly at being a HC that no one gave him a second chance in 15 years, you're pretty freaking low. Kevin Steele was hunting for the South Alabama job before this shit at Tennessee hit, if you want some perspective.

Go get Bill Clark at UAB if you're onto the Kevin Steele's of the candidate hierarchy.
              His age is why I think Tee being the OC and HC in waiting is the possibility

Comment

• Lot of Pruitt talk and bringing guys like Lupoi with him. Pruitt seems to be the fan favorite right now on the boards.

Comment

Lot of Pruitt talk and bringing guys like Lupoi with him. Pruitt seems to be the fan favorite right now on the boards.
                  where does it stand with Chavis coming in as DC?

Comment

• Originally posted by nutt

where does it stand with Chavis coming in as DC?
                    Slim I think.

Comment

• You guys can have Kurt Roper

Comment

• Originally posted by Gyle
                        You guys can have Kurt Roper
                        Why would we want that trash?

Comment

Why would we want that trash?
                          Because you parade around a trash can on your sideline?

Comment

Lot of Pruitt talk and bringing guys like Lupoi with him. Pruitt seems to be the fan favorite right now on the boards.
                            There is talk that Pruitt would try and get Chip Lindsey (Auburn's current OC) to come with him as well.

If that actually happens, don't be surprised if Malzahn hires Hugh Freeze as OC.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gyle

Because you parade around a trash can on your sideline?
                              You equals Butch

Comment

• Pruitt may be getting the last interview today so seems like he may be the guy if you believe the last interview wins.

Comment

Working...
                                X