Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://twitter.com/BruceFeldmanCFB/...02076621672449

The way the national media is stanning for Tee is just sad.

Comment

• I've been in Miami for 4 days, they still don't have a coach?

Comment

• Originally posted by bowhunter4bucks
        Word on the street is, as acting AD, Phil offered himself the UT coaching job, and he turned himself down.
        KUKitty would be proud of this post.

Comment

• Approaching 500 replies. Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by worldofx
            https://twitter.com/BruceFeldmanCFB/...02076621672449

The way the national media is stanning for Tee is just sad.
            Fulmwe spoke with him today about coming as an OC

Comment

• Hearing Jeremy Pruitt, Mel Tucker, or Kevin Steele.

Comment

• Bruh, if you guys hire Steele I have no idea what to say.

Comment

• Originally posted by worldofx
                  Hearing Jeremy Pruitt, Mel Tucker, or Kevin Steele.
                  Those are the 3 we know about for sure

Comment

• Originally posted by Mikadofour
                    Bruh, if you guys hire Steele I have no idea what to say.
                    I'll say he better have good assistants and better had learned something over the past 15 years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hamp View Post
                      I'll say he better have good assistants and better had learned something over the past 15 years.
                      I think that is true with every candidate we have out there.

Comment

• The level of delusion is increasing the longer this is going on. I haven't seen a fanbase this delusional since pre-55-19 OU fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hamp View Post
                          I mean, if you are relegated to hiring a guy about to turn 60 who sucked so badly at being a HC that no one gave him a second chance in 15 years, you're pretty freaking low. Kevin Steele was hunting for the South Alabama job before this shit at Tennessee hit, if you want some perspective.

Go get Bill Clark at UAB if you're onto the Kevin Steele's of the candidate hierarchy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Silky_Johnson View Post
                            The level of delusion is increasing the longer this is going on. I haven't seen a fanbase this delusional since pre-55-19 OU fans.
                            Rumor has it Fulmer has a deal done with Saban. Being announced tomorrow.

20 year deal worth 300 million.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mikadofour

I mean, if you are relegated to hiring a guy about to turn 60 who sucked so badly at being a HC that no one gave him a second chance in 15 years, you're pretty freaking low. Kevin Steele was hunting for the South Alabama job before this shit at Tennessee hit, if you want some perspective.

Go get Bill Clark at UAB if you're onto the Kevin Steele's of the candidate hierarchy.
                              His age is why I think Tee being the OC and HC in waiting is the possibility

Comment

• Lot of Pruitt talk and bringing guys like Lupoi with him. Pruitt seems to be the fan favorite right now on the boards.

Comment

Working...
                                X