Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rimworld

I was kinda turned off by the graphical presentation at first. But after watching some gameplay and what you can do... I gave it a shot, and it's fucking addicting.

I keep getting wild animals killing my pets, my colonists suddenly deciding to eat half my damn food because they wanted to binge, and half of my colonists are all sleeping with every other colonist (which leads to figjting among the exes)

And then of course, a random pirate raid, led by a man who just so happens to be the ex-husband of my doctor, who remarried (her husband is my traveling trader) and with him has a daughter (who wardens my prisoners). We capture the ex husband and then somehow he manages to hook up with the daughter. WTF....

Definitely worth a try. The randomness is fucking great.

PC or Console?

Comment

Originally posted by boomie View Post
      PC or Console?
      PC. And pretty great at $35 on steam.

Comment

Do you need a legit gaming rig? Or is it like Stardew Valley where my basic HP laptop can run it?

Comment

Originally posted by boomie View Post
          Do you need a legit gaming rig? Or is it like Stardew Valley where my basic HP laptop can run it?
          I don't think it takes much to run it. My rig is almost 10 years old and it runs the game fine.

Comment

Working...
          X