Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anthem

EA is once again being savagely raped by critics. It's almost like they're trying to be shitty.

It aint just the critics. It's just about everyone that isnt a die hard fanboi.

From a strictly game-centric aspect, it fell into the same trap BFV did.... released with bare bones content, buggy as shit, and grindy ass bullshit.

Bioware seriously needs to file for divorce from EA before they are ruined.

Comment

Watching this game fail on the scale that it is, is both satisfying, and disheartening, at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by ibleed View Post
        Watching this game fail on the scale that it is, is both satisfying, and disheartening, at the same time.
        Early sales estimates look baaaad given how long their dev cycle was. Six years and you'll be lucky to sell 2 or 3 million in your first month? Yikes.

I would feel bad for what's going to happen to Bioware over this, but I'm not sure there's anyone left at the company that built their reputation. I refuse to believe that this was made by the same people responsible for games like Dragon Age: Origins and the Mass Effect series.

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

Early sales estimates look baaaad given how long their dev cycle was. Six years and you'll be lucky to sell 2 or 3 million in your first month? Yikes.

I would feel bad for what's going to happen to Bioware over this, but I'm not sure there's anyone left at the company that built their reputation. I refuse to believe that this was made by the same people responsible for games like Dragon Age: Origins and the Mass Effect series.
          The running speculation is that about 2 years ago, EA told Bioware to stop focusing on the story and focus on the multiplayer.... and as a result of what EA wanted, Bioware had to scrap many aspects of the development and was rushed to meet EA's deadline.

If Bioware admitted to this, I'd be willing to forgive and I would be pressing them to leave EA.

But until I hear otherwise, Bioware has zero excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by ibleed View Post

The running speculation is that about 2 years ago, EA told Bioware to stop focusing on the story and focus on the multiplayer.... and as a result of what EA wanted, Bioware had to scrap many aspects of the development and was rushed to meet EA's deadline.

If Bioware admitted to this, I'd be willing to forgive and I would be pressing them to leave EA.

But until I hear otherwise, Bioware has zero excuses.
            They need to make like Bungie and file for divorce.

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

They need to make like Bungie and file for divorce.
              Yes.

Though I suspect it is too late for Bioware.

Comment

LMFAO.

Apparently Anthem is now breaking PS4s.

LMFAO.

Die EA. DIE

Comment

The madness continues. This shit is now a certified meme.

Comment

Everyone who currently has an exclusive deal with EA should be doing everything in their power to get out of it ASAP.

Comment

Working...
                    X