• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warcraft 3: Reforged

LMFAO.

Wow, just wow.

What an absolute clusterfuck.

Way to go Activision.... you successfully destroyed Blizzard for good now.

Originally posted by ibleed View Post
    LMFAO.

Wow, just wow.

What an absolute clusterfuck.

Way to go Activision.... you successfully destroyed Blizzard for good now.
    Yeah, Blizzard is basically dead at this point barring a major, major shake up from the top down. I know that seems hyperbolic, but Blizzard fans aren't your typical fans. For one, their expectations remain sky high despite the fact that Blizzard hasn't made anything worth a fuck besides Overwatch (and look up the history behind that game's development, its "interesting") in like 10 years. Two, most Blizzard fans like all of their properties to one extent or another, so fucking up a handful of games in a row is a lot more significant for them than it is most devs. It isn't like a developer like Capcom where they can fuck up Resident Evil for awhile and keep their image in tact by hitting home runs elsewhere, every time they mess up like this, they piss nearly all of their fans off.

Comment

Ugh...Warcraft 3 was an incredible game. From what I read the remaster seems ok purely because the base game was incredible but this remake should have been an easy success.

Comment

Originally posted by ivegostdacityblues View Post
        Ugh...Warcraft 3 was an incredible game. From what I read the remaster seems ok purely because the base game was incredible but this remake should have been an easy success.
        I disagree on your first point. I enjoyed the campaign well enough, but the multiplayer was pretty shitty and it has the unfortunate distinction of following Starcraft, which is arguably the most balanced and engaging RTS game ever made.

Comment

Also, figured I’d share this meme.

Comment

Working...
          X