Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star Wars: Fallen Order

Getting very good reviews. No microtransactions, single player only, no dlc. I’m stoked to try it this weekend. It looks like finally EA did something good with the franchise.

I am on it now

Comment

Debated getting this. What’s the board reaction so far?

Comment

It’s very different than any Star Wars game in a while. I’m pretty early in it, and really like it. The comparisons I’ve read is that it’s a cross between Uncharted and Dark Souls.

Story seems like it’ll be pretty run of the mill with some quirky SW charm, gameplay is spot on so far.

Comment

Had to quit playing today cause I was getting enraged with one of the boss battles

Comment

Beat it a couple days ago.

Wish it was a little longer but enjoyed it for the most part

Comment

Next stop Wookieland. I’ll get back into it tonight and see how that goes.

Comment

I played this and beat it. It was enjoyable for the most part. That said, anyone who compared it to Dark Souls is wrong...dead wrong. This game was easy as hell, as to where Souls games are soul crushing at times, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by JTrain View Post
                  I played this and beat it. It was enjoyable for the most part. That said, anyone who compared it to Dark Souls is wrong...dead wrong. This game was easy as hell, as to where Souls games are soul crushing at times, lol.
                  I think it’s a fair comparison if you’re trying to describe the way the game actually plays. Personally, I think Dark Souls and Bloodborne’s difficulty are incredibly overstated. Neither one is particularly hard once you actually take the time to learn the mechanics (DS1 parrying is godlike), it’s just that a lot of people never actually do that. They do pussy shit like hide behind a shield in DS1 or play too passively in the case of bloodborne, and all that does is make you a nervous wreck.

Comment

Originally posted by boomie View Post
                    Beat it a couple days ago.

Wish it was a little longer but enjoyed it for the most part
                    That's what she said.

Comment

Working...
                    X