Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PC Gamers

They are the vegans of the gaming world. They literally stand there and hold their breath waiting to be able to blurt out that they play PC...”I play PC..."

Ahh thank God...now I can tell you about my awesome hardware...

No one cares dude

Your mom liked my hardware.

Comment

Poor gooner can't afford PC gaming.

Comment

I used to have an entire Flight Simulator set complete with pedals, yokes, panels, etc...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Except vegans are usually in at least semi-good shape and have active social lives. PC gamers? Well, let's just say they have a slightly different reputation.

Comment

Originally posted by JTrain View Post
            Poor gooner can't afford PC gaming.

They like saying this too, as if dropping the same amount of cash most people spend on bullshit every few months is some sort of massive cost barrier.

Yeah man, you caught us. We really want to spend like a grand on a PC to play with you and your neckbeard friends, we just can't afford it. Oh well, there's always ramen noodles and panhandling to keep us busy.

Comment

LOL @ PBS only getting 30-60 fps......

Comment

Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post
                LOL @ PBS only getting 30-60 fps......
                On that game, that was accurate.

Comment

Why play on console if you can play on a PC?

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

They like saying this too, as if dropping the same amount of cash most people spend on bullshit every few months is some sort of massive cost barrier.

Yeah man, you caught us. We really want to spend like a grand on a PC to play with you and your neckbeard friends, we just can't afford it. Oh well, there's always ramen noodles and panhandling to keep us busy.
                    A grand?

Comment

Originally posted by riker7 View Post

A grand?
                      A grand will get you a Raspberry Pi and a Nvidia 1080 GTX

Comment

A grand will get you a Raspberry Pi and a Nvidia 1080 GTX
                        I haven't messed with a Raspberry Pi but I was thinking of getting one for my son to play around with.

Comment

I haven't messed with a Raspberry Pi but I was thinking of getting one for my son to play around with.
                          Not sure how old he is, but it is a good way to get him interested in programming.

Comment

Not sure how old he is, but it is a good way to get him interested in programming.
                            He's 18 and wants to do something with computers but doesn't know what.

Comment

He's 18 and wants to do something with computers but doesn't know what.
                              Based on the way society is going, I would suggest hacking.

Comment

Working...
                              X