Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What age to introduce The Boy to Grand Theft Auto?

Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For the record, I thought GTA 5 was way over the top, and I normally don't shy away from explicit stuff. The only character I thought was even kind of decent was Franklin.

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post
      For the record, I thought GTA 5 was way over the top, and I normally don't shy away from explicit stuff. The only character I thought was even kind of decent was Franklin.
      I think Franklin's somewhat having a sense of decency is what made him the main character for me. He's the one who actually had any development in the story, and seemed to have some sort of moral standards. He's still a violent criminal piece of shit, but at least he's not a COMPLETE psychotic sociopath like Michael and Trevor. The fact the ending revolves around Franklin making a choice pretty much sums it all up.

Comment

Franklin was my least favorite character 🤣

Comment

Play Vice City with him. You're never too young to learn that if you kill the hooker afterward you get to take all the money, That's just smart.

Comment

Vice City was the last GTA I enjoyed. The soundtrack alone was worth the game. San Andreas was too much work. If I don't exercise I get fat? I uninstalled GTA V after playing for a month or so. The game is just too sleazy.

Comment

Originally posted by riker7 View Post
              Vice City was the last GTA I enjoyed. The soundtrack alone was worth the game. San Andreas was too much work. If I don't exercise I get fat? I uninstalled GTA V after playing for a month or so. The game is just too sleazy.
              I have many fond memories of getting high as hell and pretending to be D-Bo from Friday with my buffed out CJ. The only thing missing was a chain snatching mechanic.

Comment

Originally posted by PBS View Post
                Franklin was my least favorite character 🤣
                His friend at the beginning of the game is hilarious too, can't remember his name.

Comment

Originally posted by riker7 View Post
                  San Andreas tried to go The Sims and it backfired. They got rid of that, thankfully

Comment

His friend at the beginning of the game is hilarious too, can't remember his name.
                    He was high all the time 😂

Comment

Lamar.

Or as Franklin calls him after Lamar stupidly gets a repo target killed and blames it on his Apache blood, "Big Sittin' Chief Asshole"

Still, no one was as funny as Smoke was. I was sad when he turned out to be one of the bad guys in San Andreas.

Comment

So many funny things in that game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Don't ask DPR. He isnt allowed to play these types of games anymore.

Comment

Working...
                          X