Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition

So I've never played a dynasty warriors type game prior to this, but a friend of mine insisted I give it a try and..

Holy shit.

This game is triggering my autism in a way I didn't think was possible. I've been playing it as much as I can and I can't get enough. I may need rehab.

Pollaski I vaguely remember you saying you were into these kind of games. Any tips on detox?

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post
    So I've never played a dynasty warriors type game prior to this, but a friend of mine insisted I give it a try and..

Holy shit.

This game is triggering my autism in a way I didn't think was possible. I've been playing it as much as I can and I can't get enough. I may need rehab.

Pollaski I vaguely remember you saying you were into these kind of games. Any tips on detox?
    Finish the story. At least HW only has like 20 characters, so it wont suck too much of your life. Try DW9 (90) and Warriors Orochi 3 (over 150)

Warriors games get repetitive, but theyre amazing, especially with a good story. Im drooling over Warriors Orochi 4 already.

Comment

Working...
    X