Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since I've been sick (allergic reaction into a upper respiratory infection). I've tried to play this. The building part is a struggle for me on PS4. I'm probably not doing shit right.

Comment

Building takes practice. I'm to the point now where I can make the top 10 almost every round (played on the PC a bunch). Last night got top 5 in 3 out of 4 games. But I don't think quick enough to build around me when I'm getting shot.

I should've won the one game I finished 2nd. I had the guy, but thought there were still 3 of us, so I was letting him do the dirty work. I didn't realize we were the last 2 and I try not to draw attention to myself.

Comment

Won my first solo game last night. Fucking took long enough.

Comment

Originally posted by ivegostdacityblues View Post
          Won my first solo game last night. Fucking took long enough.

I've got a few quad wins now...a bunch of 2nd places in duo and Solo, but no win yet.

Comment

Originally posted by theBHMAguy

I've got a few quad wins now...a bunch of 2nd places in duo and Solo, but no win yet.

I must have had 10 top 4s before getting a win. Late game strategy can be so different than early game, and it’s not easy to get chances to practice it.

Comment

Originally posted by ivegostdacityblues View Post

I must have had 10 top 4s before getting a win. Late game strategy can be so different than early game, and it’s not easy to get chances to practice it.
              I've missed out on 2 wins because I wasn't paying attention and didn't realize it was down to 2. I was watching 2 guys fight and trying to get close enough to do something, and I gave the last guy left an opportunity to shield up, etc.

I'm still trying to figure out the weapons, etc. The other night I saw a guy coming towards a house I was hiding in. He opened the door and I had a tactical shotgun...I shot him twice from point blank in the back...he turned around and shot me once and I died. I had full health and full shield.

But then I have rounds where I'll kill 3 or 4 people and I have no idea how I managed to kill someone. I got point blanked by a rocket launcher and survived to kill the guy. Sometimes it does not make sense.

Comment

Originally posted by theBHMAguy View Post

I've missed out on 2 wins because I wasn't paying attention and didn't realize it was down to 2. I was watching 2 guys fight and trying to get close enough to do something, and I gave the last guy left an opportunity to shield up, etc.

I'm still trying to figure out the weapons, etc. The other night I saw a guy coming towards a house I was hiding in. He opened the door and I had a tactical shotgun...I shot him twice from point blank in the back...he turned around and shot me once and I died. I had full health and full shield.

But then I have rounds where I'll kill 3 or 4 people and I have no idea how I managed to kill someone. I got point blanked by a rocket launcher and survived to kill the guy. Sometimes it does not make sense.
                Did the guy in the first scenario have a pump? If so, that thing can head shot for 212 taking all your health and shield. The tactical is garbage sometimes. I've been close range and crit someone for 6, yes 6 with the tactical. It's nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by Triplethreat View Post

Did the guy in the first scenario have a pump? If so, that thing can head shot for 212 taking all your health and shield. The tactical is garbage sometimes. I've been close range and crit someone for 6, yes 6 with the tactical. It's nuts.
                  Hmm...I did not know the Pump was that much better at close range. Thanks for that info.

Comment

Hmm...I did not know the Pump was that much better at close range. Thanks for that info.
                    It's a lot better.

Comment

Yeah enjoyed playing last night

Comment

3 freaking 2nd places and a 3rd today. GRRRRRRRRRR

Comment

FINALLY GOT MY FIRST SOLO WIN!

Comment

As corny as it sounds that first solo win is one of the best video game feelings there is.

Comment

Oh yea!

Comment

I'll probably check this out over the weekend.

Comment

Working...
                                X