Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I played a few rounds yesterday, and the pay to progress is very real. Good God I would hit someone 4 or 5 times including headshots and I'd get rekt in one shot maybe 2.

Comment

Originally posted by ivegostdacityblues View Post
      And when can we get a good Star Wars RPG!!?
      There is two of them...Knights of the Old Republic. Both were great.

Comment

Originally posted by JTrain View Post

This, the KOTOR games were awesome, but they both had some big flaws and haven't aged well. Namely double bladed lightsabers being OP as shit in the first one and the story being meh in 2.

Comment

Originally posted by JTrain

Yea, I know. I mean AAA modern day one.

Comment

Originally posted by JTrain View Post

Jedi Knight II, Jedi Outcast was a hell of a game circa 2001.

Comment

This game is getting absolutely crushed by reviewers. 73 on metacritic so far and likely to go even lower over time.

Maybe between this and Need For Speed: Payback, EA will learn to stop being such insufferable cunts with microtransactions.

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post
                This game is getting absolutely crushed by reviewers. 73 on metacritic so far and likely to go even lower over time.

Maybe between this and Need For Speed: Payback, EA will learn to stop being such insufferable cunts with microtransactions.
                It's quite obnoxious.

Comment

Yea, it's a fun game...even though I suck but it's nothing special. For the amount of money EA poured into this game its a failure.

Comment

You can do mictotransactions for things like uniforms, skins for players and for guns or for skins for say different looking tie fighters and shit. That's cool and it's a model that's worked. League of Legends for example is STILL a free game 8 years later and has made millions on microtransactions just by releasing new skins.

The pay to level thing is utter bullshit though. What turned me off though the most is how bad the leveling/match making shit is. If you're not playing with people of your level as a casual, the game isn't very fun when you've got guys going 42-3 and then next round you have to go against that player again when they switch teams and don't balance them. Was an issue with the first game too.
                    Last edited by General_Grantlocks; 11-19-2017, 03:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by General_Grantlocks View Post

You can do mictotransactions for things like uniforms, skins for players and for guns or for skins for say different looking tie fighters and shit. That's cool and it's a model that's worked. League of Legends for example is STILL a free game 8 years later and has made millions on microtransactions just by releasing new skins.

The pay to level thing is utter bullshit though. What turned me off though the most is how bad the leveling/match making shit is. If you're not playing with people of your level as a casual, the game isn't very fun when you've got guys going 42-3 and then next round you have to go against that player again when they switch teams and don't balance them. Was an issue with the first game too.
                      EA/Dice has never gotten the whole balancing thing right, and I'm not holding my breath that they ever will.

Comment

Working...
                      X