Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halo MCC on XBox One

Friday night battles have been absolutely awesome the last couple weeks.

This past Friday, I was able to get Bunger pissed off. For those of you who don't play the game with us or know that much, its really difficult to piss him off. Whether it be in a video game, real life, or on this board. Every once in awhile, I know exactly what to say in-game with one-liners followed up with other things to trigger Bungi.

He ranked me fourth in the overall rankings this week because of my self-ownage of him and making fun of the guy.

Originally posted by nutt View Post
    Friday night battles have been absolutely awesome the last couple weeks.

This past Friday, I was able to get Bunger pissed off. For those of you who don't play the game with us or know that much, its really difficult to piss him off. Whether it be in a video game, real life, or on this board. Every once in awhile, I know exactly what to say in-game with one-liners followed up with other things to trigger Bungi.

He ranked me fourth in the overall rankings this week because of my self-ownage of him and making fun of the guy.
    I thought about getting this.

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

I thought about getting this.
      Dude...we had like 13 people playing on friday/sat night. It was a blast. You can get it on CD Keys for cheap

https://www.cdkeys.com/xbox-live/gam...ction-xbox-one

tOSUfanboi2

Comment

Originally posted by nutt View Post
        Friday night battles have been absolutely awesome the last couple weeks. This past Friday, I was able to get Bunger pissed off. For those of you who don't play the game with us or know that much, its really difficult to piss him off. Whether it be in a video game, real life, or on this board. Every once in awhile, I know exactly what to say in-game with one-liners followed up with other things to trigger Bungi. He ranked me fourth in the overall rankings this week because of my self-ownage of him and making fun of the guy.
        Um.. nutt: I recall trouncing your ass after you got me riled up that night. I completely dominated the next several games, and kept you from your helicopter on the one map...

Comment

Halo is great but CDKEYs.com sucks, use comparison sites like isthereanydeal or https://gameskeys.net/ for better deals.

Comment

Working...
          X